09-13-2011, 02:47 AM #1
Laney
Ex-Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you think about closing: You must login or register to view this content.

Scammer NGU Name: .RAMBO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: got the code at 5:02PM UK time, got the perma-ban at 7:28PM

How did you purchase: it was free

How much?: N/A

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? (got for free)

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content. he seems to think it is funny

Other comments:
He said it was 4200 points.
Here is a link to his shop You must login or register to view this content.
Nowhere in it does it say the codes are stolen ect ect
I trusted him and he got my xbox banned.
I am very mad with him.
Last edited by Laney ; 09-13-2011 at 02:50 AM.
09-13-2011, 04:35 PM #56
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
Ah **** Dave. Hes so stupid. "Haven't read this last page, but from what I can gather......", you're a ****ing admin for a reason, you're suppose to go through all the posts to resolve the issue. Not just infer on what happened.
Im being Perma-banned, I can care less. This site has turned into a completely shit hole. But I will be back with a new IP address and a new username.And know I know. Not to buy Premium because its shit. :lol:

Goobye NGU. But again I will be back. =D

Don't flame Dave, he's a good guy.
If NGU is such a "shit hole" why would you want to return?
09-13-2011, 04:36 PM #57
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Laney View Post
Don't flame Dave, he's a good guy.
If NGU is such a "shit hole" why would you want to return?

Just for the **** of it.
And Im pretty pissed off. Why the am I being punished for your mistakes?
09-13-2011, 04:38 PM #58
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Dave
Rambo in that post you didn't mention that the codes may have been stolen, which they were, which was why Laney's Xbox was banned. This is why you're being threatened with a ban.

As for quoting the rules back at me, the rules are not the ten commandments, we can't cover every single scenario in there and I'm telling you now that it's against the rules to allow a user to trade with under 100 posts. You were helping him break the rules. There is a reason we have the 100 post rule in post, to prevent scams taking place, but because you helped him it is you here instead of him.

However, while this is the case, Laney a 3/4 refund on your Xbox is just unreasonable as your Xbox is still fully functional. It's just your Xbox account banned yes? Well what if he buys you a 12 month membership card?

yes. i have discovered that just my xbox account was banned.
I thought it was the xbox due to XBL being down.
The account had around 8-9 months of live left and I had had it for like 6 years.
a 12 months UK card seems reasonable I guess.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Just for the **** of it.
And Im pretty pissed off. Why the am I being punished for your mistakes?

read what dave just posted.
09-13-2011, 04:38 PM #59
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Dave
Rambo in that post you didn't mention that the codes may have been stolen, which they were, which was why Laney's Xbox was banned. This is why you're being threatened with a ban.

As for quoting the rules back at me, the rules are not the ten commandments, we can't cover every single scenario in there and I'm telling you now that it's against the rules to allow a user to trade with under 100 posts. You were helping him break the rules. There is a reason we have the 100 post rule in post, to prevent scams taking place, but because you helped him it is you here instead of him.

However, while this is the case, Laney a 3/4 refund on your Xbox is just unreasonable as your Xbox is still fully functional. It's just your Xbox account banned yes? Well what if he buys you a 12 month membership card?

Well if its not written then I cant break it.
How did I help him break the rules? If you clearly told me that I was responsible for the things I sell? Not someone else.

And its Lanley's dumbass fault he didnt read my post. I did everything right, I posted that I was scammed and I requested my thread to be locked. twice.
09-13-2011, 04:44 PM #60
Laney
Ex-Staff
Well if its not written then I cant break it.
How did I help him break the rules? If you clearly told me that I was responsible for the things I sell? Not someone else.

And its Lanley's dumbass fault he didnt read my post. I did everything right, I posted that I was scammed and I requested my thread to be locked. twice.

are you going to compensate me with a 12 month card?
09-13-2011, 04:48 PM #61
.RAMBO
Banned
are you going to compensate me with a 12 month card?

I have to check with Cyber.Codes to see if he has any more codes. :carling:
09-13-2011, 04:49 PM #62
Laney
Ex-Staff
I have to check with Cyber.Codes to see if he has any more codes. :carling:

I'll take that as a no then?
09-13-2011, 04:53 PM #63
.RAMBO
Banned
I'll take that as a no then?

I would if I had the money.
Im trying to sell me main PSN on here. So I guess you'll have to wait and see. But as of right now, no.
Last edited by .RAMBO ; 09-13-2011 at 04:58 PM.
09-13-2011, 04:57 PM #64
Laney
Ex-Staff
I would if I had the money.
Im trying to sell me main on here. So I guess you'll have to wait and see. But as of right now, no.

you need to get me that code within 7 days to the minute that this is posted. seem fair? (must be UK code)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo