09-13-2011, 02:47 AM #1
Laney
Ex-Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you think about closing: You must login or register to view this content.

Scammer NGU Name: .RAMBO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: got the code at 5:02PM UK time, got the perma-ban at 7:28PM

How did you purchase: it was free

How much?: N/A

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? (got for free)

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content. he seems to think it is funny

Other comments:
He said it was 4200 points.
Here is a link to his shop You must login or register to view this content.
Nowhere in it does it say the codes are stolen ect ect
I trusted him and he got my xbox banned.
I am very mad with him.
Last edited by Laney ; 09-13-2011 at 02:50 AM.
09-13-2011, 02:50 AM #2
.RAMBO
Banned
LMAO wow.
How was I suppose to know that was gonna happen? And it was on your own will. I didnt force you to do anything. I just told you to test it.

And did you read my last post? The distributor scammed me. And I cant file a dispute or anything because he was banned on Sunday or today IDK. But he got banned.
09-13-2011, 02:52 AM #3
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
LMAO wow.
How was I suppose to know that was gonna happen? And it was on your own will. I didnt force you to do anything. I just told you to test it.

And did you read my last post? The distributor scammed me. And I cant file a dispute or anything because he was banned on Sunday or today IDK. But he got banned.

you never said the codes weren't legit.
You never said you weren't the distributor.
Selling on for people is stupid because stuff like this happens.
I am going to see if I can get another account on this xbox, otherwise this is going on your head.
09-13-2011, 02:56 AM #4
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Laney View Post
you never said the codes weren't legit.
You never said you weren't the distributor.
Selling on for people is stupid because stuff like this happens.
I am going to see if I can get another account on this xbox, otherwise this is going on your head.

I was desperate for money. I was gonna get $5 per sale. And its somehow the admins/mods fault. Before you PM'd me, I reuested for my thread to be locked and thrown into sold items or universal dumpster. I already requested it twice and the mother****ing thread is still there. People keep sendimg me pms that they're interested.
And im truly sorry bro. And did you redeem the code? Because I just told you to check if it worked..
09-13-2011, 02:58 AM #5
Laney
Ex-Staff
I was desperate for money. I was gonna get $5 per sale. And its somehow the admins/mods fault. Before you PM'd me, I reuested for my thread to be locked and thrown into sold items or universal dumpster. I already requested it twice and the mother****ing thread is still there. People keep sendimg me pms that they're interested.
And im truly sorry bro. And did you redeem the code? Because I just told you to check if it worked..

I went to check it worked and it didn't.
Now I'm banned.

You could have told me you got scammed before you decided to give me a fake/illegitimate code.
MY XBOX IS WORTHLESS.
09-13-2011, 03:01 AM #6
.RAMBO
Banned
I went to check it worked and it didn't.
Now I'm banned.

You could have told me you got scammed before you decided to give me a fake/illegitimate code.
MY XBOX IS WORTHLESS.

Again, you should've read the post I posted before. It clearly stated that he was trying to scam me.
This wouldnt of happened if the mods locked the thread as I requested. No
09-13-2011, 03:04 AM #7
Laney
Ex-Staff
Again, you should've read the post I posted before. It clearly stated that he was trying to scam me.
This wouldnt of happened if the mods locked the thread as I requested. No

No, when I read the thread It said nothing about it being a scam.
You knew it was a scam yet you continued to PM me.
You then gave me what you knew was a fault/illegitimate code and as a result of that my xbox is banned.
09-13-2011, 03:12 AM #8
.RAMBO
Banned
No, when I read the thread It said nothing about it being a scam.
You knew it was a scam yet you continued to PM me.
You then gave me what you knew was a fault/illegitimate code and as a result of that my xbox is banned.

False, you posted on my thread today at 8:42 am, I posted the post that stated the fact that I was being scammed, which at that point I didnt know the codes were faulty. Later that morning I PM'd you at around 8:49 am, where as you can obviously see that my post was there already.
The code that Cyber.Codes sent me was for a user that was interested in buying it. But as the result the buyer was American and the code was from UK. So I sent Cyber.Codes a PM telling him to send me a US code. This morning I logged on and noticed that he was banned and he sent me the last reply which was You must login or register to view this content.

Since I was left with a UK code I decided to let you test it out cause I saw your post in my thread, which when I then proceeded to PM you asking if you were from UK, which you were. Thats when you tried it, it didnt work and you got banned.
09-13-2011, 03:14 AM #9
Laney
Ex-Staff
Later that morning I PM'd you at around 8:49 am, where as you can obviously see that my post was there already.

what post and where
09-13-2011, 03:16 AM #10
.RAMBO
Banned
what post and where

LMAO! The ****ing mods deleted the thread.
But my post was there. It said that Cyber.Codes scammed me. It described everything that happened.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo