09-17-2011, 10:46 PM #1
Dubsy
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: muppetmate
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11:17 PM

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 1 Million

Did you;
- Buy? Yes
- Sell? No
- Trade? No

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
The Proof screen-shots should explain everything.
The guy shouted in the shout box saying "selling £20 psn card for vbux sb pm me"
I made a deal with him, as you can see in the screen-shots then he sent me a fake code and said he lives in the US and that he is selling a US PSN Code.
If he lives in the US then why does it say on his profile that he is from Ireland?
He has the word 'mate' in his user name which also brings suspicions that he isn't from the US.
If he was selling a US PSN Code then why would he say this in the shout box? "selling £20 psn card for vbux sb pm me"
Then I told him to refund my vBux, and he replied "haha thanks for donating friend."
I also find it very hard to believe he is from the US because his Twitter user name is 'Muppetm8' and his YouTube user name is 'irishardancers'.
Here's an answer to both of those questions... he is a scammer.
I would like an Admin to refund my vBux or I would like him to refund my vBux and I would like him banned. :y:
I think he thinks that he's going to get away with this. :dumb:
Last edited by Dubsy ; 09-17-2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Updating
09-17-2011, 11:01 PM #2
it wasnt me he hacked my acount and done it himself
09-17-2011, 11:19 PM #3
Dubsy
Banned
Originally posted by muppetmate View Post
it wasnt me he hacked my acount and done it himself

Someone hacking your PSN Account has no effect on giving me a fake PSN Code.
You've lied about selling a £20 PSN Card.
You've lied about being from the US.
You've sent my 1 Million vBux to someone else because now you only have: Total Points: 9,134.74 vBux.
Now look what you've posted around 2 minutes ago in the shout box! You must login or register to view this content.
You scamming bastard GTFO! :argh:
09-17-2011, 11:24 PM #4
its you doining it gtf of my profile your getting me banned wdf!!! all my vbux are away i had 16,000
09-17-2011, 11:43 PM #5
Dubsy
Banned
Originally posted by muppetmate View Post
its you doining it gtf of my profile your getting me banned wdf!!! all my vbux are away i had 16,000

Ok so what you are implying is that I hacked your NGU account, edited your profile, scammed myself, sent the 1 Million vBux to another user, made you an Irish Twitter account, made you an Irish YouTube account and edited the YouTube information saying that you are from Ireland.
You are saying that I did all of that scam myself for 1 Million vBux and then ask for my 1 Million vBux to be refunded?
ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED? :dumb:
09-18-2011, 12:22 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dubsy View Post
Someone hacking your PSN Account has no effect on giving me a fake PSN Code.
You've lied about selling a £20 PSN Card.
You've lied about being from the US.
You've sent my 1 Million vBux to someone else because now you only have: Total Points: 9,134.74 vBux.
Now look what you've posted around 2 minutes ago in the shout box! You must login or register to view this content.
You scamming bastard GTFO! :argh:

The accused user apparently had another account he stored this 1 mill vBux on. Both accounts have been banned and you will receive a refund once I get the hold of an admin.

Dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo