09-18-2011, 11:33 PM #1
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); scammer ngu name drug
scammer ngu profile url
You must login or register to view this content.

proof
You must login or register to view this content.

when did this happen today

much burnout plat

did you
-buy
-sell x
-trade

have you contacted the scammer yes

if yes what, did they say
other comments he said he would given me the 20$ but i havent gotten it in my papal account yet
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 09-18-2011 at 11:36 PM.
10-07-2011, 12:51 AM #11
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Drug View Post
Look I Refund 10$ Tired Of This Dispute The Last Message I Have From You Is "If You Cant Do Black Ops DLC Trophies Pay Some1 To Do Them For You. I Do That Sometimes And So Dous M4" I Replied This "idk the Trophies? Ive Been Trying For Easter Egg Trophy" What You Mean Stoped Relying To Your Messages?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Are You Trying 2 Scam Me Of $20 Or A $40 Platinum Knowing I Sent You $10 And We HAd A Bops DLC Moon Trophies Deal? What Happen To That? You Never Sent Over Your Account Info So How Was I Supposed 2 Start?

you never asked. and i thought you were trying to figure out the trophies. so are you gunna do the dlc? i can send the info now
10-07-2011, 06:36 PM #12
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by HO View Post
you never asked. and i thought you were trying to figure out the trophies. so are you gunna do the dlc? i can send the info now
Yes I Was Trying 2 Figure Out The Trophy Only The Easter Egg Trophy. And I Was Going 2 Do The DLC For You But You Re opened This Dispute. Im Sending Over $10 In About 2 Hours When My Father Gets Home And Im Done Dealing With This. Your Confusing Me Cause We Had 3 Deals And You Broke Em All.. 1st Deal Was Burnout Plat For $20 When I HAd $20 For You You Wanted Infamous 2 Platinum Instead So I Spent Money...2nd Deal Infamous 2 PLat For Burnout Plat I Started Infamous 2 And Got It 2 About 55% Done And You Backed Out Wanting Your $20 Back So Now At This Time I Only Had $10 So I Sent Over $10 And You Wanted Moon DLC Trophies For The Other $10..3rd Deal Bops Moon DLC Trophies For Burnout Plat Half $10 And Now You Broke That Deal And Want Your Other $10 wtf Man Make Up Your Mind. Anyways Im Sending You The $10 Over And Were Done When My Father Gets Home
10-07-2011, 09:42 PM #13
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Drug View Post
Yes I Was Trying 2 Figure Out The Trophy Only The Easter Egg Trophy. And I Was Going 2 Do The DLC For You But You Re opened This Dispute. Im Sending Over $10 In About 2 Hours When My Father Gets Home And Im Done Dealing With This. Your Confusing Me Cause We Had 3 Deals And You Broke Em All.. 1st Deal Was Burnout Plat For $20 When I HAd $20 For You You Wanted Infamous 2 Platinum Instead So I Spent Money...2nd Deal Infamous 2 PLat For Burnout Plat I Started Infamous 2 And Got It 2 About 55% Done And You Backed Out Wanting Your $20 Back So Now At This Time I Only Had $10 So I Sent Over $10 And You Wanted Moon DLC Trophies For The Other $10..3rd Deal Bops Moon DLC Trophies For Burnout Plat Half $10 And Now You Broke That Deal And Want Your Other $10 wtf Man Make Up Your Mind. Anyways Im Sending You The $10 Over And Were Done When My Father Gets Home

i dont care if you do the 10$ or the moon dlc either is fine with me i was just giving you options what you wanna do
10-07-2011, 09:47 PM #14
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by HO View Post
i dont care if you do the 10$ or the moon dlc either is fine with me i was just giving you options what you wanna do
I Have Your $10 PM Your Paypal Email
10-07-2011, 09:52 PM #15
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
got the 10$

solved
10-07-2011, 10:40 PM #16
Dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo