09-18-2011, 11:33 PM #1
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); scammer ngu name drug
scammer ngu profile url
You must login or register to view this content.

proof

when did this happen today

much burnout plat

did you
-buy
-sell x
-trade

have you contacted the scammer yes

if yes what, did they say
other comments he said he would given me the 20$ but i havent gotten it in my papal account yet
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 09-18-2011 at 11:36 PM.
09-19-2011, 12:08 AM #2
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by HO View Post
scammer ngu name drug
scammer ngu profile url

proof

much burnout plat

did you
-buy
-sell x
-trade

other comments he said he would given me the 20$ but i havent gotten it in my papal account yet
Did You Get My PM On PSN This Morning? All Well If You Did't I Was Working All Day Only Reason For Not Getting On. Sorry about That But Sense Last Weekend You Past On The $20 I Used It Cause I Am Taking 2 Long With Infamous 2 No Problem But I Should Have Your Money After School Tomorrow I Keep Getting My Self Backed Up And Have Current Deals I Really Dont Want To Screw Over. So Please I Will Get You Your Money. I Haven't Had Any Problems Sense School Started But Dang I Feel So Bad Im Verry Sorry Buddy

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

scammer ngu name drug
scammer ngu profile url

proof

much burnout plat

did you
-buy
-sell x
-trade

And The Proof Image Was From Lasst Weekend When You Past On My $20 Cause You Said You Would Rather Have Infamous 2 Plat So Dont Go Sayin That Cause I Have The PSN Messages To Prove That BS.
09-19-2011, 12:24 AM #3
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i have givin him till tuesday to refund the money
09-19-2011, 09:42 PM #4
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
please close
09-19-2011, 10:04 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute resolved.

Closed.
10-06-2011, 11:38 PM #6

Originally posted by Drug View Post

Dispute re-opened.
10-06-2011, 11:45 PM #7
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
drug you have stop replying to my messages. you can send 20$ or finish and sync the infamous 2 plat
10-07-2011, 12:09 AM #8
Drug
.Stoned.
drug you have stop replying to my messages. you can send 20$ or finish and sync the infamous 2 plat
Stoped Replying Whens The Last Time You Messaged Me You? **** You I Sent $10 Already I'll Send Your Other 10$ Tomorrow Asshole Done With Your Shit You Told ME You Wanted Black Ops DLC Correct Stop Lieing I-DA-HO
10-07-2011, 12:10 AM #9
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Drug View Post
Stoped Replying Whens The Last Time You Messaged Me You? **** You I Sent $10 Already I'll Send Your Other 10$ Tomorrow Asshole Done With Your Shit

thx asshole:rolleyes:

on psn you have
10-07-2011, 12:21 AM #10
Drug
.Stoned.
thx asshole:rolleyes:

on psn you have
Look I Refund 10$ Tired Of This Dispute The Last Message I Have From You Is "If You Cant Do Black Ops DLC Trophies Pay Some1 To Do Them For You. I Do That Sometimes And So Dous M4" I Replied This "idk the Trophies? Ive Been Trying For Easter Egg Trophy" What You Mean Stoped Relying To Your Messages?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

you can send 20$ or finish and sync the infamous 2 plat
Are You Trying 2 Scam Me Of $20 Or A $40 Platinum Knowing I Sent You $10 And We HAd A Bops DLC Moon Trophies Deal? What Happen To That? You Never Sent Over Your Account Info So How Was I Supposed 2 Start?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo