09-20-2011, 03:43 AM #1
underzz
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: ehVador
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen?Today

How much?:
3$ on paypal

Did you;
- Buy? I gave him 3$ on paypal

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, I have through PM's
If yes, What did they say?:- He say i get code,so open dispute

Other comments:
So basically i get that psn+ 1 month code,but it dont work for me because i need credit card to active that code,what he did say in his thread that you need credit card to active that 1 month code,and he refuse give me money back that code is still working but you need credit card.
I can give that code,to MOD so u can see that code is still working,but like i say before u need credit card to get that code working.
Last edited by underzz ; 09-20-2011 at 03:46 AM.
09-20-2011, 03:47 AM #2
I gave you a working code and thats what you asked for. I did not know you needed a credit card. I just put it on my ps3 but did not read anything. Why should I refund his money mods. He has a WORKING CODE , How do I know he wont use it later on.
09-20-2011, 03:53 AM #3
underzz
Gym leader
I can't use that code,in not living in US so i dont have US credit card,if that code be for EU i can use i have EU credit card.So if you are saying that code its not working anymore,so you was using it now ? ok i can make video too if u want.And mod can check that code too.
09-20-2011, 04:01 AM #4
Originally posted by underzz View Post
I can't use that code,in not living in US so i dont have US credit card,if that code be for EU i can use i have EU credit card.So if you are saying that code its not working anymore,so you was using it now ? ok i can make video too if u want.And mod can check that code too.
Now your just lieing. You checked the code and the code worked. If it worked when U tested it then you can use a credit card from whatever region your psn account is from. No need for videos. Then other people will get the code. I haven't touched the code since the first time I saw it work on a account (but never redeemed). The code is still working.Lets see what a mod wants to do.

Question for mod: Would you refund a PSN voucher if they haven't used the code but STILL have it in their possesion.?
09-20-2011, 04:21 AM #5
underzz
Gym leader
Originally posted by ehVador View Post
I haven't touched the code since the first time I saw it work on a account (but never redeemed).

Wait a sec,u telling now that u was checking that code if its working,but in Pm's u telling me that u didnt know that,you need credit card to redeem that code.so you are telling lies now ?

Just give me my 3$ back,and sell that code someone else who have credit card,you should put that info in your thread when you was selling that code,if i know that i need credit card,i never be buying that code!!!

When im reg for US account i put US adress so i cant put my irish credit card on US account.So when you type in your credit card details he allways gonna say that is wrong please check again.
09-20-2011, 04:25 AM #6
Originally posted by underzz View Post
Wait a sec,u telling now that u was checking that code if its working,but in Pm's u telling me that u didnt know that,you need credit card to redeem that code.so you are telling lies now ?

Just give me my 3$ back,and sell that code someone else who have credit card,you should put that info in your thread when you was selling that code,if i know that i need credit card,i never be buying that code!!!

When im reg for US account i put US adress so i cant put my irish credit card on US account.So when you type in your credit card details he allways gonna say that is wrong please check again.
I am not lieing. If you have one bit of knowledge you would understand what I say. I checked if the code worked(Put in the digits) and if I saw I didn't get an error , I just left the playstation store.I DID NOT KNOW you needed a credit card.WAIT until a mod tells me what to do. I can not trust someone having the code and also having the money. I will no longer reply until a mod comes here.

WOW WTF DON'T GIVE THE CODE TO A MOD. WE DO NOT HAVE A MOD IN THE DISPUTE YET YOU IDIOT . :dumb:
09-20-2011, 07:27 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You got what you paid for. A working code. That you don't have a credit card is not the sellers problem. Therefor you have no rights to a refund. And apparently the seller refuses to give you one. Nothing can be done.

Dispute ended.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo