09-21-2011, 01:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Around 1 hour ago?

How did you purchase:

How much?: Fill in email for PERMANENT Netflix account

Did you;
- Trade? He said If I fill in the email part and submit it I will get a PERMANENT Netflix accout

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes, I sent 2 messages
If yes, What did they say?:-No reply

Other comments:He does not reply. I remember this happened before. For a 1 month netflix account , he gave me fake details. I just decided to ignore.
I filled it in, then he just doesn't reply. Before I filled in I asked him a question and he replied ASAP but now he did not reply.
Im pretty sure he does this to everybody else.
He is not offline, it is just in hiding mode.
Proof of filling it out:

I either want him to get an infraction, or my netflix account
10-02-2011, 05:16 AM #38
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
Umm. NO. I wasn't lieing. The account did not work. And thats the truth. Why were you saying that someone changed the info too then.
Well whatever. Ill put this behind me (for now) but if you wan't to start a dispute against everybody of the accounts and me then go ahead.

because i thought someone did since you said the info was changed which was a lie until i chose to take a look into it my self and it work which ment you lied.
10-02-2011, 05:19 AM #39
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
because i thought someone did since you said the info was changed which was a lie until i chose to take a look into it my self and it work which ment you lied.
Either you changed it after I reopened the dispute. I CHECK 3 TIMES BEFORE I OPENED IT. I even have the email on the top of my head.
[email][email protected][/email]
I woudn't have opened this if the info worked.
10-02-2011, 05:39 AM #40
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Either you changed it after I reopened the dispute. I CHECK 3 TIMES BEFORE I OPENED IT. I even have the email on the top of my head.

i asked for proof of it not working, and you never showed any proof it didn't
10-02-2011, 02:26 PM #41
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

I have seen my self that the details you received are now working. So unless you can provide any proof of your accusation, this dispute is over.
10-02-2011, 04:38 PM #42
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I have seen my self that the details you received are now working. So unless you can provide any proof of your accusation, this dispute is over.
The login works now. Close. But Ill re-open if it happens again and this time I will record it RIGHT AWAY!.
10-02-2011, 04:39 PM #43
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo