09-21-2011, 01:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Around 1 hour ago?

How did you purchase:

How much?: Fill in email for PERMANENT Netflix account

Did you;
- Trade? He said If I fill in the email part and submit it I will get a PERMANENT Netflix accout

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes, I sent 2 messages
If yes, What did they say?:-No reply

Other comments:He does not reply. I remember this happened before. For a 1 month netflix account , he gave me fake details. I just decided to ignore.
I filled it in, then he just doesn't reply. Before I filled in I asked him a question and he replied ASAP but now he did not reply.
Im pretty sure he does this to everybody else.
He is not offline, it is just in hiding mode.
Proof of filling it out:

I either want him to get an infraction, or my netflix account
09-21-2011, 01:49 AM #2
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by ehVador View Post
Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Around 1 hour ago?

How did you purchase:

How much?: Fill in email for PERMANENT Netflix account

Did you;
- Trade? He said If I fill in the email part and submit it I will get a PERMANENT Netflix accout

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes, I sent 2 messages
If yes, What did they say?:-No reply

Other comments:He does not reply. I remember this happened before. For a 1 month netflix account , he gave me fake details. I just decided to ignore.
I filled it in, then he just doesn't reply. Before I filled in I asked him a question and he replied ASAP but now he did not reply.
Im pretty sure he does this to everybody else.
He is not offline, it is just in hiding mode.
Proof of filling it out:

I either want him to get an infraction, or my netflix account

you couldn't wait... i went to go eat dinner

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

netflix info has been sent, and yes all emails are fake but the accounts are perm and you cant change the login
09-21-2011, 05:39 AM #3
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

netflix info has been sent, and yes all emails are fake but the accounts are perm and you cant change the login
I couldn't wait because last time you gave me invalid info. This info is working. mods close dispute Smile

---------- Post added 09-21-2011 at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-20-2011 at 08:58 PM ----------

Account doesn't work. MODS KEEP THIS OPEN. It lets me login to the account but when I try to watch a movie or tv show it says there is a problem renewing subscribtion.
09-21-2011, 06:00 AM #4
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I couldn't wait because last time you gave me invalid info. This info is working. mods close dispute Smile

---------- Post added 09-21-2011 at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-20-2011 at 08:58 PM ----------

Account doesn't work. MODS KEEP THIS OPEN. It lets me login to the account but when I try to watch a movie or tv show it says there is a problem renewing subscribtion.

[email][email protected][/email]
same password you cant say the same shit because this is the one i use and others use and i just got done watching a tv show

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

does the account work?
09-21-2011, 06:02 AM #5
[email][email protected][/email]
same password you cant say the same shit because this is the one i use and others use and i just got done watching a tv show

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

does the account work?
I will test the account in a minute.
09-21-2011, 06:03 AM #6
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I will test the account in a minute.

test now, or don't complain the account is free all you did was enter a fake email big woop, got nothing for it since you picked wrong age group
09-21-2011, 06:07 AM #7
test now, or don't complain the account is free all you did was enter a fake email big woop, got nothing for it since you picked wrong age group
It takes a minute to power on ps3 and sign in. And delete the netflix then redownload to enter new email. I tested and it worked. Thank you.
09-21-2011, 06:08 AM #8
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
It takes a minute to power on ps3 and sign in. And delete the netflix then redownload to enter new email. I tested and it worked. Thank you.

use your pc...
09-21-2011, 11:17 PM #9
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
when is this going to end? the dispute should be closed
09-22-2011, 02:43 AM #10
Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo