09-22-2011, 03:21 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. proof he said he wanted to canceled without syncing when i have waited months for it

When did this happen: Today and waited Months

How did you purchase: Haven't paid yet

How much?: $50 for whole but hasn't finished and won't

Did you;
- Buy - Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Said he'd sync it for free since he doesn't wanna finish it and we agree'd on it.

Other comments: This deal was made when he 1st posted he does it and threads have been closed and remade and my pm box has been full so those month old pms have been erased and when we agree'd on the syncing and cancel it was done through chat bar which i can't get chat history on. If i can get the history somehow please tell me so i can pull it up. If you look through the old threads you'll see me keep asking about it and it being the same that he's not done and same percentage
09-22-2011, 03:24 AM #2
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. proof he said he wanted to canceled without syncing when i have waited months for it

When did this happen: Today and waited Months

How did you purchase: Haven't paid yet

How much?: $50 for whole but hasn't finished and won't

Did you;
- Buy - Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Said he'd sync it for free since he doesn't wanna finish it and we agree'd on it.

Other comments: This deal was made when he 1st posted he does it and threads have been closed and remade and my pm box has been full so those month old pms have been erased and when we agree'd on the syncing and cancel it was done through chat bar which i can't get chat history on. If i can get the history somehow please tell me so i can pull it up. If you look through the old threads you'll see me keep asking about it and it being the same that he's not done and same percentage

might and agreeing are two separate words i said might if i ever fixed my ps3. And theres no rule saying breaking a deal is allowed, you have not put time into playing pain and you have not paid anything so why bother with the dispute.

I choose to cancel the deal and that's how its going to be, i am fine with the cancel or i will just take the ban.

I have all my lists down and a way to contact people. So what ever a mod chooses.
09-22-2011, 05:29 AM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
As M4Carbine said. There is no reason to proceed with this dispute when the accuser haven't spent/wasted time on doing trophies for the other part. If it was a plat4plat or something along those lines this would be different.

Dispute ended.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo