09-23-2011, 06:45 AM #1
Laney
Ex-Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: rub-a-DUBSTEP
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: bought: 16th september requested refund 22nd september

What did you buy?: Youtube Background

How did you purchase: vbux

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? <-------
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- we have had a conversation and he has stated that he may be able to refund me

Other comments:

The youtube background didn't fit.
I requested a refund and at first he said he couldn't.
He now claims that he is going to buy a gift card for something and sell it for vbux and then refund me 660k vbux (the 600k + tax)
I thought I would open just in case I am not refunded.
I would like a moderator to take action if I am not refunded by friday the 30th at 12PM
09-23-2011, 06:50 AM #2
superhighme
dude, wheres my car
Originally posted by Laney View Post
Scammer NGU Name: rub-a-DUBSTEP
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: bought: 16th september requested refund 22nd september

What did you buy?: Youtube Background

How did you purchase: vbux

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? <-------
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- we have had a conversation and he has stated that he may be able to refund me

Other comments:

The youtube background didn't fit.
I requested a refund and at first he said he couldn't.
He now claims that he is going to buy a gift card for something and sell it for vbux and then refund me 660k vbux (the 600k + tax)
I thought I would open just in case I am not refunded.
I would like a moderator to take action if I am not refunded by friday the 30th at 12PM

the second i get out of school im going to a store to pick up gift card of some sort that will equal to 660,000 vbux then i will sell it in the auctions section and as soon as someone buys it i will send you the vbux and this will turn into a non-issue
09-23-2011, 07:09 AM #3
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by DUBSTEP View Post
the second i get out of school im going to a store to pick up gift card of some sort that will equal to 660,000 vbux then i will sell it in the auctions section and as soon as someone buys it i will send you the vbux and this will turn into a non-issue

lets wait and see
09-23-2011, 12:42 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Update please. Have you bought the this gift card?
09-23-2011, 12:48 PM #5
superhighme
dude, wheres my car
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Update please. Have you bought the this gift card?

no as of this moment i am in school... and it just started 30 minutes ago:/ its 8:45 here and i get out at 3:30. but i may have another solution to fix this. i got $3 last night, and hat should make us even. if you still believe i owe him more i can give him the rest of my vbux too. that is deffenently even. but i cant send him the paypal money untill i get my account vereified to send payments, which i can do until i get home.
09-23-2011, 01:06 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
no as of this moment i am in school... and it just started 30 minutes ago:/ its 8:45 here and i get out at 3:30. but i may have another solution to fix this. i got $3 last night, and hat should make us even. if you still believe i owe him more i can give him the rest of my vbux too. that is deffenently even. but i cant send him the paypal money untill i get my account vereified to send payments, which i can do until i get home.

Well that is something you and Laney needs to work out.
09-23-2011, 01:09 PM #7
superhighme
dude, wheres my car
ya exactly i pm'd him but he's not on and this is my only class with computers.
09-25-2011, 06:11 AM #8
superhighme
dude, wheres my car
ok ass you can see i have his vbux

but whenever i try and send it to him it says:

Originally posted by another user
You do not have enough %1$s to perform this item.

idk what to do
09-25-2011, 06:29 AM #9
gola
OVER 9000!
ok ass you can see i have his vbux

but whenever i try and send it to him it says:

idk what to do

That simply means you don't have enough vBux to send the amount you chose, that happened to me yesterday so I just withdrew more vBux then it let me send the amount I chose.
09-25-2011, 02:47 PM #10
superhighme
dude, wheres my car
Originally posted by Golagoda View Post
That simply means you don't have enough vBux to send the amount you chose, that happened to me yesterday so I just withdrew more vBux then it let me send the amount I chose.
ya but thats all i have and thats the amount i owe:/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo