09-24-2011, 03:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: MKFAN001
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 1am Sunday 25 September 2011 Sydney, Australia time zone

How did you purchase: I gave him my account to download stuff, and he didnt give his account to download stuff. Check thorugh me PM's

How much?: Traded

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He claims he did not spend the money and he did. Also, he says wait until he finishes downloading, then he will give.

Other comments: I also had money in my wallet, and he spent it.
09-24-2011, 04:05 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
09-24-2011, 04:08 PM #3
MKFAN001
Bounty hunter
OK heres what happened he told me that he had 22 dollers on his account and i told him can i buy GOW with that money (not knowing its going to be more dollers cuz im from uk) and then when i went on his account he only had .75c so know his accusing me of buying things which i havent
09-24-2011, 04:21 PM #4
before i went the account 2 games werent there. after i went on there were 2 downloaded games
09-24-2011, 05:14 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by MKFAN001 View Post
OK heres what happened he told me that he had 22 dollers on his account and i told him can i buy GOW with that money (not knowing its going to be more dollers cuz im from uk) and then when i went on his account he only had .75c so know his accusing me of buying things which i havent

Originally posted by thomaswackers View Post
before i went the account 2 games werent there. after i went on there were 2 downloaded games

Can any of you prove what you're saying here?
09-24-2011, 10:52 PM #6
I can not prove that. but I can prove that i just bought God Of War so he would give me an account. and he did not

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can any of you prove what you're saying here?

I can not prove that. but I can prove that i just bought God Of War so he would give me an account. and he did not
09-25-2011, 12:38 PM #7
please ban this scammer
09-25-2011, 08:33 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by thomaswackers View Post
please ban this scammer

User banned for scamming since he did not reply.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo