10-01-2011, 08:16 PM #1
4G
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: JakeBackwards
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. I ONLY HAVE MY ORIGINAL BALANCE of 11

XBOX Message and His name on my account WTF you would expose yourself [ATTACH=CONFIG]12319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12320[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: Today 10/1/2011

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $30.00 USD

Did you;
- [s]Buy?[/s]
- Sell?
- [s]Trade?[/s]

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He denies it and is trying to be stupid and all of a sudden does not want it

Other comments: I want my 30$ in full or just my account info back

and if he gets banned i want someone to please try to help me recover it THANKS!
10-02-2011, 09:47 AM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 4G View Post
It did not work for me upper or lowercase in the tassword

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

hey Fox he gave me a wrong Password - he told me to capitalize the first letter and i did with no luck
He also deleted most of my friends and deleted my 2nd account so i can not see if he is online or not

can you please inform him to get me 30$ or my account back thanks

Originally posted by JakeBackwards View Post
Why Are You Lying Now? The Details Don't Work Now, Because You've Signed In To Change Them, I Can't Sign Into It Now. You're Just Trying To Make Me Pay $30 And Keep Your Account. So Pathetic.

Can anyone of you bring some solid proof on the table? I honestly don't know who to believe. So convince me with evidence.
10-02-2011, 10:10 AM #12
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can anyone of you bring some solid proof on the table? I honestly don't know who to believe. So convince me with evidence.

I Can Provide A Picture Of My Details Not Working Yes, But He'll Probably Then Say Because I Gave Him The Wrong Ones, So I Don't Know What To Show You.
10-02-2011, 02:09 PM #13
4G
Banned

idk how to provide proof

i can sign in to anything xbox or cpu

just tell me what you need

btw someone on my account is online i send it messages but no reply
10-02-2011, 02:31 PM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
idk how to provide proof

i can sign in to anything xbox or cpu

just tell me what you need

btw someone on my account is online i send it messages but no reply

And you can't recover this account?
10-02-2011, 02:36 PM #15
4G
Banned
And you can't recover this account?

no cause its a UK account (im in US) i bought off someone so i only know the email
10-02-2011, 02:43 PM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
no cause its a UK account (im in US) i bought off someone so i only know the email

Then how do you know this person you bought it from haven't recovered the account? You have currently no evidence holding this user responsible.

You should contact the person you bought it from and ask him for the details needed to recover it.
10-02-2011, 02:54 PM #17
4G
Banned
Then how do you know this person you bought it from haven't recovered the account? You have currently no evidence holding this user responsible.

You should contact the person you bought it from and ask him for the details needed to recover it.

i bought it a year ago i don't think he will want it know and he user is the only one i gave info to
10-03-2011, 01:57 PM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by JakeBackwards View Post
I Can Provide A Picture Of My Details Not Working Yes, But He'll Probably Then Say Because I Gave Him The Wrong Ones, So I Don't Know What To Show You.

i bought it a year ago i don't think he will want it know and he user is the only one i gave info to

OK. Both of you could have changed the info. How do I know which one it was? It's near impossible.

Can you both check the details and resend it so we can just make sure this isn't a mistake or typo.

Unless I get something more to work with here this dispute is over.
10-03-2011, 10:48 PM #19
4G
Banned
OK. Both of you could have changed the info. How do I know which one it was? It's near impossible.

Can you both check the details and resend it so we can just make sure this isn't a mistake or typo.

Unless I get something more to work with here this dispute is over.

He is the only one that can possibly have it cause anyone else who got it would change the name on the profile and the Bio

it is still the same

also when i messaged the account a reply was "ngu troll" so i know its someone from NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo