10-03-2011, 01:21 AM #1
lbalancel
Because YOLO
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); he stole my email adress and changed my itunes account password and signed up on another site :argh: Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
10-03-2011, 01:40 AM #2
If you are talking about GeneticHax...that is a fake Drackos....

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by lbalancel View Post
he stole my email adress and changed my itunes account password and signed up on another site :argh: Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Quoting .
10-03-2011, 01:42 AM #3
he stole my email adress and changed my itunes account password and signed up on another site :argh: Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Do you have any proof it is the same user as on NextGenUpdate?
10-03-2011, 01:50 AM #4
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
If you are talking about GeneticHax...that is a fake Drackos....

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Quoting .
ok i beleive you. :sad:
10-03-2011, 01:50 AM #5

Obviously you have no proof other than the fact that his name, whoever he is, typed in the registration box, my name on NGU.
10-03-2011, 01:50 AM #6
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Originally posted by Connor View Post
Do you have any proof it is the same user as on NextGenUpdate?
nooooo :cry: sorry i just kinda jumped the gun
10-03-2011, 01:51 AM #7
ok i beleive you. :sad:

I don't mean to be a dick about it. But don't jump to conclusions man. Just be logical :p.
10-03-2011, 01:51 AM #8
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
I don't mean to be a dick about it. But don't jump to conclusions man. Just be logical :p.
yeah sorry :cry:
10-03-2011, 01:52 AM #9
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo