10-10-2011, 10:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: INoobHero
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: About 2 days ago

How did you purchase: inFAMOUS 2 Gameshare

How much?: 2 Million vBux

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:- Didn't contact he will get notified about this

Other comments: He did not scam. He will not let me play game due to copyright. I would like a refund of my vBux that's it. It took me 2 days to download and I can't even play it :wtf: I would like refund.
10-11-2011, 09:58 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
10-11-2011, 08:31 PM #3
INoobHero
Gym leader
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

I am very sorry that this happened but its your fault not mines and it did not take two days bullshit. But, anyways ill pay you back as soon as i can get 2 million but, its not my fault you got this error.
10-11-2011, 08:44 PM #4
Originally posted by INoobHero View Post
I am very sorry that this happened but its your fault not mines and it did not take two days bullshit. But, anyways ill pay you back as soon as i can get 2 million but, its not my fault you got this error.

If you didn't notice I said u didn't scam. I said it won't let me play. :y: If anyone is reading this dispute and doesn't wanna trust INoobHero, TRUST HIM. He did not scam me, it's just copyright for the game Smile
10-11-2011, 08:47 PM #5
INoobHero
Gym leader
Originally posted by Robot
If you didn't notice I said u didn't scam. I said it won't let me play. :y: If anyone is reading this dispute and doesn't wanna trust INoobHero, TRUST HIM. He did not scam me, it's just copyright for the game Smile

Thanks for clearing this up but if you want I can give you a gameshare of something else.
10-11-2011, 08:50 PM #6
Do you have Gran Theft Auto IV Ballad of Gay Tony bought? If you do and let me gameshare that, it will clear this dispute up Winky Winky
10-11-2011, 08:58 PM #7
INoobHero
Gym leader
Do you have Gran Theft Auto IV Ballad of Gay Tony bought? If you do and let me gameshare that, it will clear this dispute up Winky Winky

Sorry I don't have that how about Bomber Man Ultra or Black Ops Dlc's?
10-11-2011, 09:01 PM #8
Sorry I don't have that how about Bomber Man Ultra or Black Ops Dlc's?

Already got B.O DLC's (NOT FROM U I SWEAR) But no thanks. I would just like a refund in the next day or so. I will not wait for my refund just like when other people open one they do not have to wait.
10-11-2011, 09:05 PM #9
INoobHero
Gym leader
Already got B.O DLC's (NOT FROM U I SWEAR) But no thanks. I would just like a refund in the next day or so. I will not wait for my refund just like when other people open one they do not have to wait.

Would you like an XBOX OG Named Whooper?
10-11-2011, 09:07 PM #10
Would you like an XBOX OG Named Whooper?

Nope. Either a PSN Card $20 or refund me my vBux...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo