10-12-2011, 07:59 PM #1
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Gresky
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

Notice how the email is changed from my email i used for the youtube so another one(in the 2nd and 3rd images)

When did this happen: 1-2 days ago

How did you purchase: vbux

How much?: 2.5million i do believe

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- 'Not his problem' according to him

Other comments: I bought this youtube account of him for a high enough amount of vbux, 2,500,000 vbux and 5-7 days after i bought the account off him, the youtube account was recovered, the password and email was changed and now i cant get access into the youtbe account i bought.
I was like a mod to contact the user, tell him to report here and tell us his side of the debate.
I want my vbux back or my youtube account back.
10-12-2011, 08:12 PM #2
I'd like to know when exactly I said it wasn't "my problem"?
I said clearly both times in PM, I don't have the account and I didn't take it back.

I don't understand how exactly these screenshots are proof?
How does this make me the corporate of whats happened to the YouTube account?

Unless I'm mistaken, you posted a thread in the auction/account section about selling the YouTube a few days ago. You could of easily done a deal off-site - and then when it didn't go your way, you thought... "hmmm... I'll try and blame it on the person I bought it from".

You have ZERO proof that would bring anyone to the conclusion it was me. Until you bring some kind of solid proof with my name stamped on it, I consider this an attempt to scavenge what you can out of a lost cause.
10-12-2011, 09:03 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Greysky View Post
I said clearly both times in PM, I don't have the account and I didn't take it back.

Unless I'm mistaken, you posted a thread in the auction/account section about selling the YouTube a few days ago. You could of easily done a deal off-site - and then when it didn't go your way, you thought... "hmmm... I'll try and blame it on the person I bought it from".

You have ZERO proof that would bring anyone to the conclusion it was me. Until you bring some kind of solid proof with my name stamped on it, I consider this an attempt to scavenge what you can out of a lost cause.

Can you link me this thread you speak of? Also are you the original creator of this account?
10-12-2011, 09:08 PM #4
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can you link me this thread you speak of? Also are you the original creator of this account?

No, I bought the account off-site awhile ago. I never did anything with it. I eventually got around to selling it on here, to StoryHorse.
10-12-2011, 09:15 PM #5
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy

I posted it up for sale as i wanted to make some cash from the account. It never sold, and fox can even pm anybody that posted any interest in that thread to see if they bought they account of me or not.
I uploaded a video onto that account 2 days ago, the very next day, the email and password was changed, then today, the email was changed once again.
I don't see how anyone could gain access to the account , only you, as you were the previous holder of the account and had the previous email for the youtube account.
10-12-2011, 09:23 PM #6
Originally posted by StoryHorse View Post
I posted it up for sale as i wanted to make some cash from the account. It never sold, and fox can even pm anybody that posted any interest in that thread to see if they bought they account of me or not.
I uploaded a video onto that account 2 days ago, the very next day, the email and password was changed, then today, the email was changed once again.
I don't see how anyone could gain access to the account , only you, as you were the previous holder of the account and had the previous email for the youtube account.

When I originally bought the YouTube, I saw the thread as a guest - then offered the seller via YouTube. You could of easily done the same. (sell to a guest off-site)

My main question is *why*?

Why would I sell the account for vbux (something I wont be able to use if I scam my buyers and get banned), and not paypal?
Why would I go through the effort of recovering it, then delete it?

It doesn't make any logical sense me trying to get it back, and the fact of the matter is - you have no proof that it was me. And that's the way it'll stay - as there isn't any!
10-13-2011, 12:52 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
When I originally bought the YouTube, I saw the thread as a guest - then offered the seller via YouTube. You could of easily done the same. (sell to a guest off-site)

My main question is *why*?

Why would I sell the account for vbux (something I wont be able to use if I scam my buyers and get banned), and not paypal?
Why would I go through the effort of recovering it, then delete it?

It doesn't make any logical sense me trying to get it back, and the fact of the matter is - you have no proof that it was me. And that's the way it'll stay - as there isn't any!

Isn't there still a possibility that the guy you bought it from recovered the account?

Originally posted by StoryHorse View Post

Unless you can give me some more proof against the accused user this dispute is over. There is no way for me to know whether he recovered the account or you just sold it.
10-13-2011, 05:24 PM #8
Isn't there still a possibility that the guy you bought it from recovered the account?

I guess. He's the original creator of the gmail account that's linked to it.
But it would be really random. Especially since I've had the account lying dormant for the last 2 or 3 months, and nothing happened to it.

Although. Just to stop this from being put against me - that's a risk you take from buying an account from 2008+, since it was from then sometimes you got limited to one gmail, and wouldn't be allowed to change the account it's linked to. StoryHorse would of known that, and didn't raise any concerns for the time he had it.

All I've leant from this is not to deal with him again.
I get fast responses when he's trying to buy it, then as soon as I hand the details over - it's takes a day or two, and several messages later, to get the referral I requested in the message with the YouTube's details.
A few days later I see he's selling the account.
Then I'm getting a message saying "give me my killadashb youtube account back or im reporting you now!"
I state clearly I didn't have anything to do with it. Not that it's "not my problem" or any other lies he comes up with.

He obviously didn't feel he had a case, since he didn't start this dispute the day I got the message(s) accusing me. All I got was a cheap edit on his referral to "scammer" or the likes.
10-13-2011, 06:21 PM #9
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
I guess. He's the original creator of the gmail account that's linked to it.
But it would be really random. Especially since I've had the account lying dormant for the last 2 or 3 months, and nothing happened to it.

Although. Just to stop this from being put against me - that's a risk you take from buying an account from 2008+, since it was from then sometimes you got limited to one gmail, and wouldn't be allowed to change the account it's linked to. StoryHorse would of known that, and didn't raise any concerns for the time he had it.

All I've leant from this is not to deal with him again.
I get fast responses when he's trying to buy it, then as soon as I hand the details over - it's takes a day or two, and several messages later, to get the referral I requested in the message with the YouTube's details.
A few days later I see he's selling the account.
Then I'm getting a message saying "give me my killadashb youtube account back or im reporting you now!"
I state clearly I didn't have anything to do with it. Not that it's "not my problem" or any other lies he comes up with.

He obviously didn't feel he had a case, since he didn't start this dispute the day I got the message(s) accusing me. All I got was a cheap edit on his referral to "scammer" or the likes.

Obviously i responded faster because i was on NGU more because i was buying an account off you. Once i bought the account i didnt have much purpose coming on NGU, i came on every day or two to see if there are any good deals in the auction section.
Another user that bought an account off you pm'd me and told me an account you sold them, you stole the youtube account and sold it to him.
Other than that, i guess i have no proof so i suppose fox you can close the dispute. All i know is the Greysky is a scammer, i wont be dealing with him again and i'll make sure that anyone i have any respect for on NGU be warned from when dealing with GreyScammer.
Its just such a pity the vbux i saved up , was given to a scammer .

That is all. Close the dispute. thanks

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Unless you can give me some more proof against the accused user this dispute is over. There is no way for me to know whether he recovered the account or you just sold it.

you can close the dispute since i dont have any solid proof. thanks
10-13-2011, 06:26 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo