10-12-2011, 09:13 PM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Anthony
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have other proofs in my PM of our transaction on August 3rd, 2011 (Also, in my referral thread). I will gladly PM the details to the Netflix account that HE sent me to a mod upon request to test it out themselves.

When did this happen: October 10, 2011

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 1 Million

Did you;
- Buy? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- "i have no clue, it was my friends. i think he canceled it." Then I asked him for another account or a refund, and he hasn't replied back in slightly more than 24 hours. However, he's been online, and posted a reply to a thread at approx 7:42 pm or so.

Other comments: This isn't necessarily a scam, but our trade agreement hasn't been met. Our agreement was for me to gain access to his Netflix account for a minimum of 6 months. It has only been 2 months and a few days, and the account is either cancelled, like he said, or he changed the account details. I would like another account, or my vbux back.
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 10-12-2011 at 09:15 PM.
10-12-2011, 10:34 PM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Anthony View Post
i think sunday would be good... and since you used 2/6 months. ill refund 667K if i cant get info

Either a full refund or account back Saturday.
10-12-2011, 10:37 PM #12
Teh_knight
i think sunday would be good... and since you used 2/6 months. ill refund 667K if i cant get info

Come to think of it, after checking all of our conversation on the transaction on August 3rd, 2011, you said this:

Therefore, you SHOULD have atleast ONE account at the moment? Or what you've said back then was BS? As you've failed to agree on your own 'back up plan' if something were to go wrong, I believe that a full refund is more than reasonable.(Considering you've stated that TWO back up account was ready when it was necessary?) and the fact that you said that the account you gave me was your FAMILY, not your friend in the first place.. After reading all of our PMs, it seems you've been lying? or you were trying to make me purchase by bringing in non-existant details.

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Alright, Saturday is the deadline for you Anthony.

He said he could on Sunday now. However, please read what I've stated in the previous few posts. Afterwards, reply back on what you think of the situation. Thanks!
10-12-2011, 10:39 PM #13
Anthony
$10 for this? Im poor now
Originally posted by knight View Post
Come to think of it, after checking all of our conversation on the transaction on August 3rd, 2011, you said this:

Therefore, you SHOULD have atleast ONE account at the moment? Or what you've said back then was BS? As you've failed to agree on your own 'back up plan' if something were to go wrong, I believe that a full refund is more than reasonable.(Considering you've stated that TWO back up account was ready when it was necessary?) and the fact that you said that the account you gave me was your FAMILY, not your friend in the first place.. After reading all of our PMs, it seems you've been lying? or you were trying to make me purchase by bringing in non-existant details.

He said he could on Sunday now. However, please read what I've stated in the previous few posts. Afterwards, reply back on what you think of the situation. Thanks!

the back up account i can no longer get you...

this kid was my best friend and me and him got in an argument in august...

so we havent talked since then. so i dont got the spare.

ill try to get one by saturday
10-15-2011, 11:57 AM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

the back up account i can no longer get you...

this kid was my best friend and me and him got in an argument in august...

so we havent talked since then. so i dont got the spare.

ill try to get one by saturday

Update here?
10-15-2011, 06:03 PM #15
Teh_knight
Update here?

Nothing yet. No PMs, VMs, or any other form of communication.
10-15-2011, 07:31 PM #16
Anthony
Nothing yet. No PMs, VMs, or any other form of communication.

Would you mind accepting around 700K vbux? thats all i got
10-15-2011, 07:46 PM #17
Teh_knight
Would you mind accepting around 700K vbux? thats all i got

Sure, I'll accept a refund. Like FoxkaZ stated though, "Either a full refund or account back Saturday.". However, I'll take a minor loss and accept all your vbux. Send 800k vbux and I suppose this is settled.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Update here?

He's unable to get another account, and is suggesting a refund. However, he doesn't have the 1 million that I've sent, but I am willing to take a loss. As soon as he sends the 800k vbux, the dispute should be closed. I'll let you know when I've received payment.
10-15-2011, 07:49 PM #18
Anthony
Sure, I'll accept a refund. Like FoxkaZ stated though, "Either a full refund or account back Saturday.". However, I'll take a minor loss and accept all your vbux. Send 800k vbux and I suppose this is settled.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

He's unable to get another account, and is suggesting a refund. However, he doesn't have the 1 million that I've sent, but I am willing to take a loss. As soon as he sends the 800k vbux, the dispute should be closed. I'll let you know when I've received payment.

Update me on how much vBux you get. the stupid tax on here is unecessary.

Sorry I couldn't please you man, didn't know this would happen.
10-15-2011, 08:03 PM #19
Teh_knight
Update me on how much vBux you get. the stupid tax on here is unecessary.

Sorry I couldn't please you man, didn't know this would happen.

I've received exactly 800k vbux. I've accounted for the tax, which is why I told you to send 800k vbux, instead of all. Anyways, it's no problem. I guess it wasn't your fault considering your friend changed it. No hard feelings. :y:

Update here?

Payment has been received. Therefore, the dispute can be closed as it's resolved. Thank you for your support in this matter. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo