10-12-2011, 09:13 PM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Anthony
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have other proofs in my PM of our transaction on August 3rd, 2011 (Also, in my referral thread). I will gladly PM the details to the Netflix account that HE sent me to a mod upon request to test it out themselves.

When did this happen: October 10, 2011

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 1 Million

Did you;
- Buy? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- "i have no clue, it was my friends. i think he canceled it." Then I asked him for another account or a refund, and he hasn't replied back in slightly more than 24 hours. However, he's been online, and posted a reply to a thread at approx 7:42 pm or so.

Other comments: This isn't necessarily a scam, but our trade agreement hasn't been met. Our agreement was for me to gain access to his Netflix account for a minimum of 6 months. It has only been 2 months and a few days, and the account is either cancelled, like he said, or he changed the account details. I would like another account, or my vbux back.
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 10-12-2011 at 09:15 PM.
10-12-2011, 09:14 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
10-12-2011, 09:17 PM #3
Anthony
$10 for this? Im poor now
Originally posted by knight View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Anthony
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have other proofs in my PM of our transaction on August 3rd, 2011 (Also, in my referral thread). I will gladly PM the details to the Netflix account that HE sent me to a mod upon request to test it out themselves.

When did this happen: October 10, 2011

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 1 Million

Did you;
- Buy? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- "i have no clue, it was my friends. i think he canceled it." Then I asked him for another account or a refund, and he hasn't replied back in slightly more than 24 hours. However, he's been online, and posted a reply to a thread at approx 7:42 pm or so.

Other comments: This isn't necessarily a scam, but our trade agreement hasn't been met. Our agreement was for me to gain access to his Netflix account for a minimum of 6 months. It has only been 2 months and a few days, and the account is either cancelled, like he said, or he changed the account details. I would like another account, or my vbux back.

cry baby bitch just wait. ill get u another account. some people have a LIFE. i had PSAT today, and wont get your account till saturday. im gone all day thursday for football out of town. and gone all day friday out of town for band.
10-12-2011, 09:38 PM #4
Teh_knight
Originally posted by Anthony View Post
cry baby bitch just wait. ill get u another account. some people have a LIFE. i had PSAT today, and wont get your account till saturday. im gone all day thursday for football out of town. and gone all day friday out of town for band.

Nice attitude. The LEAST you could've done was reply to my message and say that. Instead, you've ignored it. Also, I've asked nicely, and I am more than happy for a mod to check my PM conversation with you. It'll prove that I haven't nagged, or what you called "bitched" about anything.
10-12-2011, 09:46 PM #5
Anthony
Nice attitude. The LEAST you could've done was reply to my message and say that. Instead, you've ignored it. Also, I've asked nicely, and I am more than happy for a mod to check my PM conversation with you. It'll prove that I haven't nagged, or what you called "bitched" about anything.

I haven't had enough time lately to tell you. My week is pretty busy
10-12-2011, 09:53 PM #6
Teh_knight

You've had enough time to reply to a thead, but not to my PM which, in my opinion, is higher up on the priority scale since our agreement was broken. Whatever, you've replied back now. I'd like an account ASAP or a refund.

Since you've said that I would recieve an account on Saturday, I'll take you up on your offer and wait until Saturday (Oct. 15, 2011).

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

FoxkaZ, the user said he would be able to get me an account on Saturday, so I'll wait until then. However, please do not close this thread until the matter is resolved, thank you. I'll inform you if/when new details arrive.
10-12-2011, 09:58 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You've had enough time to reply to a thead, but not to my PM which, in my opinion, is higher up on the priority scale since our agreement was broken. Whatever, you've replied back now. I'd like an account ASAP or a refund.

Since you've said that I would recieve an account on Saturday, I'll take you up on your offer and wait until Saturday (Oct. 15, 2011).

FoxkaZ, the user said he would be able to get me an account on Saturday, so I'll wait until then. However, please do not close this thread until the matter is resolved, thank you. I'll inform you if/when new details arrive.

Alright, Saturday is the deadline for you Anthony.
10-12-2011, 10:13 PM #8
Anthony

for crying out loud.. im still not 100% about saturday. im just estamating.
10-12-2011, 10:18 PM #9
Teh_knight
for crying out loud.. im still not 100% about saturday. im just estamating.

Then when are you 100% sure? From the looks of it now, I think I would prefer a refund instead..
10-12-2011, 10:23 PM #10
Anthony
Then when are you 100% sure? From the looks of it now, I think I would prefer a refund instead..

i think sunday would be good... and since you used 2/6 months. ill refund 667K if i cant get info

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo