10-14-2011, 10:51 PM #1
TehSeph
dat ass
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Phobick
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?:10$

Did you;
- Buy X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Your being unreasonable.

Other comments: I received the new password today to download the remaining games i didnt download and when i went to dowload them they didnt appear in the download list, i was like what the hell? Then when i go to play GOW on his account like the ps3 error said it,and it didnt worked and the error that appears on the video is the one that couldnt let me play. I want to get a refund cause i buyed the gameshare and the games didnt worked as seen on the video.
10-14-2011, 11:00 PM #2
I am not issuing you a refund. Youu went on the account, downloaded the games and even told me you played them. I even offered you a gameshare from my new thread You must login or register to view this content.
10-14-2011, 11:08 PM #3
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
I am not issuing you a refund. Youu went on the account, downloaded the games and even told me you played them. I even offered you a gameshare from my new thread You must login or register to view this content.

Well can you tell me when i said I played the games? Also you can go on my trophy card and see that I DONT have Assassin's Creed 2 or God Of War 1
and here is my gamercard showing that i dont have them You must login or register to view this content.
10-15-2011, 12:19 AM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

If he can't access the content he bought he is entitled to a refund.
10-15-2011, 12:41 AM #5
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
He told me he played it and in my refferals he even said he was happy. Even if two games dont work, 4 others do.
10-15-2011, 12:44 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
He told me he played it and in my refferals he even said he was happy. Even if two games dont work, 4 others do.

Could you show me some proof of that he said he played it? Also why doesn't those two games work?
10-15-2011, 12:44 AM #7
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Also we agreed he would choose one of my other gameshare spots has a form of a refund-proof You must login or register to view this content.
10-15-2011, 12:52 AM #8
TehSeph
dat ass
Also we agreed he would choose one of my other gameshare spots has a form of a refund-proof You must login or register to view this content.

You also told me there where going to be BEST but when i see the gameshares they are worth nothing and i want my 10$ as i can do more things with them than your gameshares
10-15-2011, 12:57 AM #9
Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
You also told me there where going to be BEST but when i see the gameshares they are worth nothing and i want my 10$ as i can do more things with them than your gameshares
Im getting 50 more accounts this weekend, and if your aren't going hold to the agreement why would should i offer a refund?
10-15-2011, 01:03 AM #10
TehSeph
dat ass

As fox said "If he can't access the content he bought he is entitled to a refund." thats why

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo