10-31-2011, 11:42 AM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Bree Olson
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: These are screen-shots of our PMs and VMs, they really just prove that I bought the bot off him, he hasn't given me an update and the bot is currently not working and is not usable, he is refusing to give a refund because he says it is in his terms of service, but, if I show you the dates of when I bought it and the dates of when the thread was made, you will see that I bought the bot before the terms of service were made.

You must login or register to view this content. - shows it isn't working
Our PM's
You must login or register to view this content.
This is a quote notification - The update never came - this means that the bot was not useable
VM's (read from bottom up)

When did this happen: Mid-August

How did you purchase: vbucks

How much?: 3 million

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- they said I will not receive a refund and I will not get an update.

Other comments: I found out a while back, I have forgotten who from, this guy got the program off hack forums, and that it is not his and he is selling it, there isn't an update coming and I say **** the terms of service, its bulls***, also to the mod that is disputing this, here is the date of the PM that I sent to say I was buying it, and the date when I bought the bot:

That specifically says August 15th

now here is the date that the thread was made, which includes his stupid terms of service:

That says October 17th, after I purchased the bot, I was officially un-aware of these terms and he also hides them in a spoiler on his thread and really should make them noticeable.
(He also edited the thread on the 21st, most likely to put those terms of service in!): You must login or register to view this content.

for the mod again, if you have not seen them, these are his terms of service:

Thanks
10-31-2011, 03:06 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
11-02-2011, 04:06 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
The user has not been online since before the dispute. We'll wait a few more days.
11-03-2011, 08:41 PM #4
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
The user has not been online since before the dispute. We'll wait a few more days.

:\ how long left? I have people to pay back :p

p.s. he's already a convicted scammer
11-03-2011, 11:19 PM #5
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Unless there is payment issues (Which was day one I posted it)

Youtube patched the current way, and you are not entitled to a refund. Sorry if I am short on responding, but I am busy this week.

Anyway, I can give you back the version of the bot you had, however I do not know how to fix Youtube current patch to my system.

Oh, and by the way.. I paid for the source as well as resell rights.

And I can get a witness of someone else who bought the same source as me.. a past mod too.
Last edited by KyleWTF ; 11-03-2011 at 11:21 PM.
11-03-2011, 11:52 PM #6
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Bree
Unless there is payment issues (Which was day one I posted it)

Youtube patched the current way, and you are not entitled to a refund. Sorry if I am short on responding, but I am busy this week.

Anyway, I can give you back the version of the bot you had, however I do not know how to fix Youtube current patch to my system.

Oh, and by the way.. I paid for the source as well as resell rights.

And I can get a witness of someone else who bought the same source as me.. a past mod too.

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Look, i bought the item before the terms of service were published and i was un-aware of the terms,

they were released on day one, however i bought it on day one, the program is patched and is not usable, therefore i practically spent 3 million vbucks for othing, i am entitled to a refund, if you do not give it, you will most likely be banned (if the dispute doesn't go your way), however, if you refund me, I will drop the dispute, it's just vbucks, virtual money, you have 4 million so it's all cool anyway....
11-04-2011, 01:42 AM #7
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
Look, i bought the item before the terms of service were published and i was un-aware of the terms,

they were released on day one, however i bought it on day one, the program is patched and is not usable, therefore i practically spent 3 million vbucks for othing, i am entitled to a refund, if you do not give it, you will most likely be banned (if the dispute doesn't go your way), however, if you refund me, I will drop the dispute, it's just vbucks, virtual money, you have 4 million so it's all cool anyway....

It isn't my fault if you weren't "aware" of them.. you still agreed to them by purchasing the bot. You are not entitled, because I had from the start in my TOS, ONLY FOR PAYMENT ISSUES.. is this one? No.
11-04-2011, 09:05 AM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Bree Olson is correct. Even if the terms of service was in a spoiler, they was still there. You have no rights to a refund according to that.

Dispute closed.
11-04-2011, 11:31 AM #9
The payment was made a day after the thread and the terms, therefore Mudkip is subject to them. I advise that Bree Olson update his program but I can't force him to.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo