11-02-2011, 12:54 AM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys im here to tell you that ive been scammed by -ben-.
profile You must login or register to view this content.
Well a few days ago i posted You must login or register to view this content. in this thread

You must login or register to view this content.

Well after i had agreed a deal with DeAtH_StUnZ -ben- came and said he would pay higher so i sent him a pm saying how much id sell them 4
as seen in the picture he agreed to pay $16

So a few hours after he said this You must login or register to view this content.
even tho i told him i had david silva and kaka

So after that today he sent me details for the player whos name was Kim Da Bin

proof i brought him You must login or register to view this content.

Then he said he didnt want kaka and that i said to him i had xavi when i never. So he said just get some coins and that so i sold my whole team to make 13/654 or a something around that value then he said send him that and he will give me more money.
so i sent him the money for some1 called Mason who plays 4 Cardiff as you can see in this pic i did buy him You must login or register to view this content.
so what he said after i said i had done
11-02-2011, 01:04 AM #2
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Lolololololololol

*Trolololololololol

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by xX View Post
Hello guys im here to tell you that ive been scammed by -ben-.
profile You must login or register to view this content.
Well a few days ago i posted You must login or register to view this content. in this thread

Well after i had agreed a deal with DeAtH_StUnZ -ben- came and said he would pay higher so i sent him a pm saying how much id sell them 4
as seen in the picture he agreed to pay $16

So a few hours after he said this You must login or register to view this content.
even tho i told him i had david silva and kaka

So after that today he sent me details for the player whos name was Kim Da Bin

proof i brought him You must login or register to view this content.

Then he said he didnt want kaka and that i said to him i had xavi when i never. So he said just get some coins and that so i sold my whole team to make 13/654 or a something around that value then he said send him that and he will give me more money.
so i sent him the money for some1 called Mason who plays 4 Cardiff as you can see in this pic i did buy him You must login or register to view this content.
so what he said after i said i had done

LaughOutLoud.Com
11-02-2011, 01:06 AM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Ben
Lolololololololol

*Trolololololololol

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

LaughOutLoud.Com
your the 1 has scammed me
11-02-2011, 01:08 AM #4
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
I don't give a flying fuc k about this site lmao, this is why I did it, I just needed some quick coins and you were the victim.. what are you gonna do about it? Fuc k all so shut your mouth and get back to bed you ugly ginger c unt, ban me idgaf, most of the people on here are all fuc king virgins and internet warriors who sit on this shi tty site all fuc king day. The only pussy you've seen is the ugly blac k one you popped out of you fat ugly bastar d, thanks for the players btw, like I said idgaf about this site, ban me, do what you want, idc! I'm done, peace!
11-02-2011, 01:11 AM #5
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Ben
I don't give a flying fuc k about this site lmao, this is why I did it, I just needed some quick coins and you were the victim.. what are you gonna do about it? Fuc k all so shut your mouth and get back to bed you ugly ginger c unt, ban me idgaf, most of the people on here are all fuc king virgins and internet warriors who sit on this shi tty site all fuc king day. The only pussy you've seen is the ugly blac k one you popped out of you fat ugly bastar d, thanks for the players btw, like I said idgaf about this site, ban me, do what you want, idc! I'm done, peace!

well tbf i dnt really care about this because i dnt even go on ut on fifa tbf so its not really a loss plus i only made this thread because i wanted every1 to know ur a scammer and to stop people on this site getting scammed by you in future deals
11-02-2011, 01:12 AM #6
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Idgaf you fat cun t stfu
11-02-2011, 01:13 AM #7
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Ben
Idgaf you fat cun t stfu
get a life man ur that sad u got to scam people and i cnt wait till u get banned m8 so go **** ur dead nan in the mean time **** u
11-02-2011, 01:19 AM #8
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by xX View Post
get a life man ur that sad u got to scam people and i cnt wait till u get banned m8 so go **** ur dead nan in the mean time **** u

Haha my dead nan? Lmfao my nans not dead you retard hahahaha! Your nan got raped by 10 fuc king ugly pak i ****s.
11-02-2011, 01:22 AM #9
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Ben
Haha my dead nan? Lmfao my nans not dead you retard hahahaha! Your nan got raped by 10 fuc king ugly pak i ****s.
cool story man gtfo of this site
11-02-2011, 01:23 AM #10
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Stfu you blac k cun t, u sound mad btw hahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo