11-04-2011, 06:43 PM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Vercetti
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Before: You must login or register to view this content.
After : You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11/4/11 about 1PM EST

How did you purchase: I had to photoshop an image to make it more clear (easier to read).

How much?: 2.5 Million vBux

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Yes, I sold my service of using photoshop and he said he will pay me 2.5 million vBux.
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keeps saying ":dumb:" in the SB and deletes my VMs.

Other comments: I was to make a picture more clear so I can make out the first 4 digits of a code that was under a piece of paper (it was barely visible), which I did and then sent him the code via SBPM and he said that the code worked. I said I was going to open a dispute and he changed all his SBPMs to ":dumb:" but luckily I took a screensnap before he did. Winky Winky

This was the image - imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/codelvl.png

He must be determined to not give my my vBux, he change his name to XHaveNOFearX, then to XHaveNOFriendsX, then to REDxSUCKER
11-04-2011, 06:53 PM #2
AIpha
Banned
Here is the truth: I knew it was DK37. Nuff said.

I honestly don't care if you believe me or not, if you guys wanna ban me - go ahead. Quoting me won't get you a respond so don't try. /care

Bye
Last edited by AIpha ; 11-05-2011 at 08:06 AM.
11-04-2011, 06:57 PM #3
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by REDxSUCKER View Post

I honestly don't care if you believe me or not, if you guys wanna ban me - go ahead. Quoting me will get you a respond so don't try. /care

Bye

you went in the sb asking if anyone will help u with photoshop and u said if u help i will give u 2.5 mill vbux, i sbpm'd u and helped, i want my vbux
11-04-2011, 11:41 PM #4
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by REDxSUCKER View Post

I honestly don't care if you believe me or not, if you guys wanna ban me - go ahead. Quoting me will get you a respond so don't try. /care

Bye

Am I going to get my vBux?
11-06-2011, 04:26 AM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by REDxSOX View Post
Am I going to get my vBux?

Looks like he won't pay you. Since you never had the vBux I can't get you a full refund. But I can get an admin to transfer his vBux to you and infract him for scamming. Does that sound good?
11-06-2011, 05:05 AM #6
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Looks like he won't pay you. Since you never had the vBux I can't get you a full refund. But I can get an admin to transfer his vBux to you and infract him for scamming. Does that sound good?

yes, that sounds good. so I am going to get all his vbux? if thats right then i'll be happy
11-06-2011, 12:41 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by REDxSOX View Post
yes, that sounds good. so I am going to get all his vbux? if thats right then i'll be happy

User infracted and banned for scamming. Once an admin gets online you will receive the vBux.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo