11-14-2011, 03:58 PM #1
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Favo
Scammer NGU Profile URL: i don't know it but all i know he is a twice retired staff

Proof: don't have any but i got proof that yesterday i was asking people for codes and he sbpm me and said ....

When did this happen:yesterday and the day before

How did you purchase: gameshare

How much?: £50, battlefield 3

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?X

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:- says i didn't scam you -.-

Other comments:

well i was asking some people in the sb for mw3 double xp codes and i bought few from she people, nd then he sbpm me and said ill sell u a server worth $800 and ill get over$100 a sale for BF3 and i was like yeah right , if you get that much then buy bf3 your self .. after that i bought battlefield 3 for him and he said okay here is the method . so i tried it not going to say it as its private, but after a day i got email back saying sorry you got rejected and a failure or something.
thats one thing . but second thing he changed me psn password named MeHack and it has battlefield 3 on it which he clearly said I WANT TO GAMESHARE BF3 FOR MY DEDICATED SERVER . So i would like my password and things for my account back and want either a working server or my game share spot back because i spent £100+ for him -.-
Last edited by Murt ; 11-14-2011 at 07:41 PM. Reason: template
11-14-2011, 07:08 PM #2
1) I wasn't even on yesterday, I haven't been on for like 4 days.

2) Even if I did scam you (which I didn't), what type of a retard must I be to admit to it?

/facepalm
11-14-2011, 07:13 PM #3
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ur so funny how about u check the ("your ready now?") on my profile page? yeah u didn't write it yesterday didn't you =D and u did scam me , i trusted you cuz ur a retired staff . but unfortunately i can't trust no one any more because of you. al i want is my account keep the gameshare for free
11-15-2011, 05:58 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Favo View Post

2) Even if I did scam you (which I didn't), what type of a retard must I be to admit to it?

/facepalm

Originally posted by Murt View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ur so funny how about u check the ("your ready now?") on my profile page? yeah u didn't write it yesterday didn't you =D and u did scam me , i trusted you cuz ur a retired staff . but unfortunately i can't trust no one any more because of you. al i want is my account keep the gameshare for free

Can I get an update here? And please a bit more explanation.
11-15-2011, 06:00 PM #5
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
he said to me that someone went on his account ;L and scammed me ;L
11-17-2011, 08:00 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

/facepalm

Please reply...
11-18-2011, 05:42 PM #7
I haven't done anything :/

I've discussed this with Murt and iDelete.

You know I wouldn't scam :/
11-19-2011, 01:07 AM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I haven't done anything :/

I've discussed this with Murt and iDelete.

You know I wouldn't scam :/

Please PM me more details regarding you being hacked. From what time you was hacked, how/when did you recover your account and can anyone confirm this. I can't just close the dispute because the accuser claimed to be hacked. Unless the accuser agrees to.
11-20-2011, 09:52 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I apologies, but there is nothing to be done. The accused user was hacked and cannot be held responsible. Both IP addresses and other evidence proves it.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo