11-18-2011, 04:18 AM #1
sl1k
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Ehhx
Scammer BGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof:
When did this happen: 11/14/11
How much: xp points, intro, bg, logo
Trade 4 infamous 2, BO maps
Yes, they ignored me for 3 straight days and replied on night of 3rd.
Thank you for your time.
11-18-2011, 04:30 AM #2
Originally posted by sl1k View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Ehhx
Scammer BGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof:
When did this happen: 11/14/11
How much: xp points, intro, bg, logo
Trade 4 infamous 2, BO maps
Yes, they ignored me for 3 straight days and replied on night of 3rd.
Thank you for your time.

You have no proof. I got 5 dewxp codes not points from him. At the beginning it was for the Gameshare but Im trading him for the stuff that isn't worth the price of what he has made.
His gfx really SUCKED. I was not impressed nor was I satisfied with what he had done. The intro he made me wasn't really the one I wanted since he kept saying he couldn't do the ones I really wanted. Second the intro was missing the backround optical flares which made me very dissatisfied. I did not even bother downloading the Youtube BG since it wasn't even good. He said he was"Good" at making GFX which after everything , was NOT even good.

We also made a deal if he did not have it by 11/14/11 at 9:00 PM NGU time, the DEAL is off. And I did not receive the intro till later the next day, and He agreed to that, but since I didn't think this would come up I didn't take the screenshot. You must login or register to view this content.
And I can vouch that I haven't deleted anything because Nate and ObstinateFear saw my youtube days before. If you need more information just contact me.Thirdly, when I buy a code, I am entitled to each code being FULLY mine in every way shape or form. You sold the same cold over to Inferno_Ace right after we were trying to make a deal.

tl;dr Whatever he made I did not use and wasn't any good at all. He used a template for the intro and it was incompleted.Music wasn't even synced correctly. He also did not have it on time. He did a poor job. And sold the codes he gave me after our "deal" which wasn't a deal since it wasn't meant to our satisfaction.
11-18-2011, 04:40 AM #3
sl1k
Pokemon Trainer
i didnt try hard enough to see if u were trustful and i lost the dispute boo-hoo:carling:
11-18-2011, 11:43 PM #4
Also, the initial deal was (5) 90 min dewxp codes, which wasn't met. He then had to change the deal around which I didn't like one bit. He gave me (5) 15 min dewxp codes.
11-20-2011, 11:50 AM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by sl1k View Post
i didnt try hard enough to see if u were trustful and i lost the dispute boo-hoo:carling:

You can stop mocking him and give me a reason to keep this dispute open. The accused user has explained and provided details. Something you have not done at all.
11-20-2011, 09:26 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute closed due to lack of interest and evidence from the accuser.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo