11-23-2011, 06:45 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Drug
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Rest of the proof was on the chat, and many messages on the PS3 (Will take a picture of it if needed)

When did this happen: 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 30USD

Did you; Buy
Bought Call of duty Black Ops DLC trophies

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
He said he often tried logging on to my PSN account to do the DLC, but everytime the PSN was down for maintenance.
Suddenly he gave me a message saying he's going away on a family vacation (his girlfriend in later pm's). At first he was also online on PSN, but it was his "brother", before he came clean about it being him.

Other comments:
I find it funny how he is visiting his girlfriend, but only game he's brought is MW3, and he plays it day in and out.. Everytime I'm on the PS3, he's online playing. Some family vacation if you ask me.
Also he can't afford to pay me back the 30USD, but he can afford staying there for a couple of more weeks...
Dispute also opened in paypal.
Heard from other users about this guy being very slow with his work, and sometimes never ending up doing it.
I asked if he could do MW3 trophies instead, since he had it available, but he refused and told me to wait.
It would also be nice to crosscheck his IP address to see if he's actually in another state, or just trying to get away with not doing his job.
11-24-2011, 06:01 AM #2
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Drug
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
Rest of the proof was on the chat, and many messages on the PS3 (Will take a picture of it if needed)

When did this happen: 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 30USD

Did you; Buy
Bought Call of duty Black Ops DLC trophies

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
He said he often tried logging on to my PSN account to do the DLC, but everytime the PSN was down for maintenance.
Suddenly he gave me a message saying he's going away on a family vacation (his girlfriend in later pm's). At first he was also online on PSN, but it was his "brother", before he came clean about it being him.

Other comments:
I find it funny how he is visiting his girlfriend, but only game he's brought is MW3, and he plays it day in and out.. Everytime I'm on the PS3, he's online playing. Some family vacation if you ask me.
Also he can't afford to pay me back the 30USD, but he can afford staying there for a couple of more weeks...
Dispute also opened in paypal.
Heard from other users about this guy being very slow with his work, and sometimes never ending up doing it.
I asked if he could do MW3 trophies instead, since he had it available, but he refused and told me to wait.
It would also be nice to crosscheck his IP address to see if he's actually in another state, or just trying to get away with not doing his job.
Well When Did You Ask Me To Do Mw3 Trophies Instead?? I Have No Record Of That And I Bought Mw3 In Florida So Yeah Its The Only One I Have ATM So Really There Ain't Much I Can Do?... So I Guess Bann Me Untill I Can Pay You Back Im Sorry Im Helpless.. When People Suddenly Back Out Of Deals Without My Permission Really Screws Me Up..Now If You Still Want Your Black Ops I Can Do That Cause My GFs Uncle Has It And I Can Borrow It From Him.. Now 1st Of All Im On A Family Vacation With My Gfs Family Not Mine And Do We Really Need To Got So Far To Check My Ip Address Your Starting To Over React?
11-24-2011, 06:38 AM #3
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
I'm just saying it seems suspicious. You waited a long time before you were going to start, and you could've told me beforehand you were going on a vacation.. Not send me a PM the day you travel. And then be absence of all deals for a couple of weeks?
Of course I'd just like the refund and get someone else to do it, but if this "uncle" has black ops, at what point of time could it be done?
11-24-2011, 02:46 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Drug View Post
Well When Did You Ask Me To Do Mw3 Trophies Instead?? I Have No Record Of That And I Bought Mw3 In Florida So Yeah Its The Only One I Have ATM So Really There Ain't Much I Can Do?... So I Guess Bann Me Untill I Can Pay You Back Im Sorry Im Helpless.. When People Suddenly Back Out Of Deals Without My Permission Really Screws Me Up..Now If You Still Want Your Black Ops I Can Do That Cause My GFs Uncle Has It And I Can Borrow It From Him.. Now 1st Of All Im On A Family Vacation With My Gfs Family Not Mine And Do We Really Need To Got So Far To Check My Ip Address Your Starting To Over React?

I'm just saying it seems suspicious. You waited a long time before you were going to start, and you could've told me beforehand you were going on a vacation.. Not send me a PM the day you travel. And then be absence of all deals for a couple of weeks?
Of course I'd just like the refund and get someone else to do it, but if this "uncle" has black ops, at what point of time could it be done?

So this is getting sorted out?
11-24-2011, 03:51 PM #5
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So this is getting sorted out?

We'll see what Drug answers first...
Especially about the use of time to get all DLC done.
11-24-2011, 04:42 PM #6
Drug
.Stoned.
We'll see what Drug answers first...
Especially about the use of time to get all DLC done.
Tonight Is Thanksgiving And If You Still Wanteding DLC For BOPs I Will Be Able To Do Some Every Night Before I Go To bed.. When Monday Comes I May Be Heading Home But Im Not Sure?
11-24-2011, 05:57 PM #7
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Drug View Post
Tonight Is Thanksgiving And If You Still Wanteding DLC For BOPs I Will Be Able To Do Some Every Night Before I Go To bed.. When Monday Comes I May Be Heading Home But Im Not Sure?

So again, when will it be done then? Thats what I always wanted to know. A straight answer, not a "im not sure".
11-24-2011, 08:17 PM #8
Drug
.Stoned.
So again, when will it be done then? Thats what I always wanted to know. A straight answer, not a "im not sure".
In Two Weeks Starting Monday. If Not Done By Then Its On Me
11-24-2011, 10:00 PM #9
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Then its a deal. If it's not done by 12th of December i'll cry :(
Send me a PM if account info is needed.

This dispute can now be closed.
11-25-2011, 12:31 AM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute closed for now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.