11-24-2011, 05:32 AM #1
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

How long ago: Today

Amount: 36

He also had me do Ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic psn 100% which he owes me 15$ for. Which has been r2s 11/5/11 and is refusing to let me snyc so i can collect my pay.

Other comments: Keeps making excuses saying he won't accept the plat and psn. Because of plat streak he is doing, which is holding up my deals because he won't let me snyc my stuff so i can remove his account on my slot.

Proof of his ragdoll being R2S

Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-24-2011 at 09:38 PM.
11-24-2011, 12:49 PM #2
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

How long ago: Today

Amount: 30$ (15$ for Demon Souls Paid) (15$ for Ragdoll Unpaid for)

He also had me do Ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic psn 100% which he owes me 15$ for. Which has been r2s 11/5/11 and is refusing to let me snyc so i can collect my pay.

Other comments: Keeps making excuses saying he won't accept the plat and psn. Because of plat streak he is doing, which is holding up my deals because he won't let me snyc my stuff so i can remove his account on my slot.

Proof of his ragdoll being R2S

I have paid for everything. I initially paid half for the two PSN's, but you really needed money for something, so I sent the other twenty. I think you needed to pay jedt, by the look of visitor messages. I was ready for you to sync rag doll on Oct. 19th or 23rd, whenever you said you were getting unbanned, but then you lost your ps3 so I got tired of waiting. Now you have to wait. Enzo
11-24-2011, 03:00 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Julian View Post
I have paid for everything. I initially paid half for the two PSN's, but you really needed money for something, so I sent the other twenty. I think you needed to pay jedt, by the look of visitor messages. I was ready for you to sync rag doll on Oct. 19th or 23rd, whenever you said you were getting unbanned, but then you lost your ps3 so I got tired of waiting. Now you have to wait. Enzo

So first you ordered ragdoll, then you got tired of waiting. And now refuse to accept it and the Demon Souls platinum, because they are on the same account..?
11-24-2011, 04:04 PM #4
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So first you ordered ragdoll, then you got tired of waiting. And now refuse to accept it and the Demon Souls platinum, because they are on the same account..?

I'm not taking Rag Doll for a while.
11-24-2011, 04:10 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I'm not taking Rag Doll for a while.

So you refuse to pay for something you ordered?
11-24-2011, 05:56 PM #6
wowaka
Former Staff

I have paid in full, for all trophy sets. That's why this dispute is ridiculous.
11-24-2011, 09:17 PM #7
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

my deal with julian was HVB 25$ which he paid for an i finish and then ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic 100% for 15$

and then he sent 50$ by mistake for the (1) Psn card which was suppose to be 40$

We also had a second deal for Demon Souls he paid me 25$ to beat Demon Souls.
Which i finish and earned the trophy for beating the game

And then he asked me why was the game not complete and i told him because you paid me 25$ to beat the game, and it was your faughlt for giving me misleading information on the job.

So we made another deal for 15$ which was suppose for me to go do another playthrough to collect all the bosses trophies.

And he was suppose use his cfw to unlock the last trophy like he has done with all the gold trophies, but he said he sucked at the game he can't beat the first boss.

I have paid in full, for all trophy sets. That's why this dispute is ridiculous.

50$ PSN Card
10$: Ragdoll
25$: High Velocity Bowling
25$: Demon Souls
15$: Demon Souls

I have Recieved a total amount from you of 83.92$
83.92 (Subtract) 50$ for psn card
33.92 (Subtract) 10 for ragdoll 100%
23.92 (Subtract) 20$ for HVB
3.92 (Subtract) 40$ for Demon Souls
36.08 = how much you owe me.

Video Proof of R2S

Demon Souls (1) - You must login or register to view this content.
Demon Souls (2) -
Ragdoll Kungfu Fist of Plastic - You must login or register to view this content.
High Velocity Bowling - You must login or register to view this content.

You got 2 days: To send the 36$ as a gift to [email][email protected][/email]
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-24-2011 at 09:47 PM.
11-24-2011, 10:03 PM #8
wowaka
Former Staff
my deal with julian was HVB 25$ which he paid for an i finish and then ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic 100% for 15$

and then he sent 50$ by mistake for the (1) Psn card which was suppose to be 40$

We also had a second deal for Demon Souls he paid me 25$ to beat Demon Souls.
Which i finish and earned the trophy for beating the game

And then he asked me why was the game not complete and i told him because you paid me 25$ to beat the game, and it was your faughlt for giving me misleading information on the job.

So we made another deal for 15$ which was suppose for me to go do another playthrough to collect all the bosses trophies.

And he was suppose use his cfw to unlock the last trophy like he has done with all the gold trophies, but he said he sucked at the game he can't beat the first boss.

50$ PSN Card
10$: Ragdoll
25$: High Velocity Bowling
25$: Demon Souls
15$: Demon Souls

I have Recieved a total amount from you of 83.92$
83.92 (Subtract) 50$ for psn card
33.92 (Subtract) 10 for ragdoll 100%
23.92 (Subtract) 20$ for HVB
3.92 (Subtract) 40$ for Demon Souls
36.08 = how much you owe me.

Video Proof of R2S

Demon Souls (1) - You must login or register to view this content.
Demon Souls (2) -
Ragdoll Kungfu Fist of Plastic - You must login or register to view this content.
High Velocity Bowling - You must login or register to view this content.

You're so full of shit, stop changing prices, you're not fooling me.

HVB+Rag Dolls was $40, paid over a month ago, I sent half before and then $15 because you needed it. The other $5 was for LBP2 DLC.

Ds was paid for the playthrough $20 PSN card.

Ds had to be paid again $15 for the platinum, I have not sent that.

$50 was sent for the cards, I have never got that back or the PSN cards.

I have paid you $85 + $5 LBP2 DLC + $20 US PSN card (when I gave you the card, I asked which you'd prefer and you said the PSN card over $20 paypal), so I've paid you $110. That $18.92 payment was actually $20, I didn't send payments as gifts back then, but I lost $20 so it's $20.

Trying to hustle me xD

Give me $35 before December.
11-24-2011, 10:09 PM #9
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
You're so full of shit, stop changing prices, you're not fooling me.

HVB+Rag Dolls was $40, paid over a month ago, I sent half before and then $15 because you needed it. The other $5 was for LBP2 DLC.

Ds was paid for the playthrough $20 PSN card.

Ds had to be paid again $15 for the platinum, I have not sent that.

$50 was sent for the cards, I have never got that back or the PSN cards.

I have paid you $85 + $5 LBP2 DLC + $20 US PSN card (when I gave you the card, I asked which you'd prefer and you said the PSN card over $20 paypal), so I've paid you $110. That $18.92 payment was actually $20, I didn't send payments as gifts back then, but I lost $20 so it's $20.

Trying to hustle me xD

Give me $35 before December.

my bad i forgot about the psn card and lbp 2 dlc. 36-25+10$= 21$
and i thought hvb + rag was 35 but thanks for raising that and letting me know it was 40$

also look at the paypal transactions thats all the money you sent me for the year.

So you still owe me 21$.

i only owe you 29$.

so once you agree on the 29$ i owe you i will get this closed.

and you were the one who was suppose to send it as a gift. so i did not get the fill payment.

and again demon souls isn't a platinum, your paying me to finish all bosses trophies. and your the one that said you had every other trophy, because you unlocked it with cfw.

Also i need to snyc the stuff now because i need to remove your slot. so i can work on other deals.
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-24-2011 at 10:17 PM.
11-24-2011, 10:29 PM #10
wowaka
Former Staff
my bad i forgot about the psn card and lbp 2 dlc. 36-25= 11$
and i thought hvb + rag was 35 but thanks for raising that and letting me know it was 40$

also look at the paypal transactions thats all the money you sent me for the year.

The paypal image doesn't lie, I've sent $15 + $20 + $50 = $85 paypal
$20 PSN Card
$5 LBP2 DLC

= $110

Expenses:
Hvb+rag -$40
DS plat -$20 (PSN card)
DS plat -$15
[s]PSN card -$50[/s] -$0, cards didn't work

= -$75

(I'm not counting the $50 PSN card as an expense as I didn't get one/refund, so it's not included.)

Total:

= $35

For the third time, get me the $35 before December.
:fyea:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo