12-09-2011, 01:50 PM #1
Ben
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: lol4life
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. He keeps on telling everyone he doesn't have time. How can he have time to record the gameplay but not upload it??

When did this happen: 12-05-2011 You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 100K

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Keeps on complaining he does not have time and can't upload the video.
Other comments: None of the people who paid so far have received their video either, so I'm writing this on behalf of the people who paid lol4life.
12-09-2011, 03:22 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-09-2011, 08:31 PM #3
i fully replied to clutch saying my grandfather has passed away so i am out of the country and the vid will be uploaded when i get back but he stopped talking so i asked him do u just want ur vbux back if ur going to be such an impatient little kid he still didnt reply... offers still up do u wanna wait fo the vid or vbux back??
12-11-2011, 10:58 AM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by ClutchLikeBenny View Post
Scammer NGU Name: lol4life
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. He keeps on telling everyone he doesn't have time. How can he have time to record the gameplay but not upload it??

When did this happen: 12-05-2011 You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 100K

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Keeps on complaining he does not have time and can't upload the video.
Other comments: None of the people who paid so far have received their video either, so I'm writing this on behalf of the people who paid lol4life.

Please reply.
12-11-2011, 11:46 AM #5
Ben
Former Staff
Bitch please. Yesterday I went on to see if you were online. Sure enough you were playing, I stayed looking for about 30 minutes, you were online the whole time! If it's true about your grandad, I'm sorry for your loss. You say you don't have any time to upload the gameplay because of your family problems but still play MW3, I not going to say you are lying, I just want a refund.
12-11-2011, 11:55 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by lol4life View Post
i fully replied to clutch saying my grandfather has passed away so i am out of the country and the vid will be uploaded when i get back but he stopped talking so i asked him do u just want ur vbux back if ur going to be such an impatient little kid he still didnt reply... offers still up do u wanna wait fo the vid or vbux back??

Refund him the vBux.
12-11-2011, 03:35 PM #7
Ok I'm refunding right now n btw it's not me playing it's my cousin...

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

ok i refunded him. and btw now that its solved will my "Accused scammer" and stuff go back to normal and the title say premium again?
12-11-2011, 05:49 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by lol4life View Post
Ok I'm refunding right now n btw it's not me playing it's my cousin...

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

ok i refunded him. and btw now that its solved will my "Accused scammer" and stuff go back to normal and the title say premium again?

Yes it will.

Originally posted by ClutchLikeBenny View Post
Bitch please. Yesterday I went on to see if you were online. Sure enough you were playing, I stayed looking for about 30 minutes, you were online the whole time! If it's true about your grandad, I'm sorry for your loss. You say you don't have any time to upload the gameplay because of your family problems but still play MW3, I not going to say you are lying, I just want a refund.

Can you confirm that this dispute has been resolved.
12-11-2011, 06:01 PM #9
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Yes it will.

Can you confirm that this dispute has been resolved.

Yes resolved.
12-11-2011, 06:09 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo