12-11-2011, 10:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Phobick
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Today

You must login or register to view this content.

Wait what? So you admit you had money after you got the code. Means you still have them otherwise its hardly to beleive you've spent my money for 24 hours. And you said you bought at in the gamestop. They clearly can get your code activated.. This is not clear. Do you know what kind of responsibilty you take!!!! Plus, one paypal dispute, and your paypal is GONE. So you better get the money.

How did you purchase: $50 Psn card

How much?:$40

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He responded to me saying he will go to gamestop "in hour" or will refund me.(24 hrs ago) And disappeared, now he says he lost all the money, but dude, HOW THE HELL could you spend the money for one day? Omg dude, you're actually stealing my christmas money. Im not so rich in the online world to spend them all over, $40 online is worthy for me. Wtf, dude, refund me.

Other comments: I want a full refund on paypal right now. If I open a dispute, your paypal is getting blocked, than paypal of people you sent money will get freezed too...

IMPORTANT QUOTE!
This quote from another thread makes you look pretty fishy..
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
I've been talking to Fox trying to find out what to do :/ I bought three $50 PSN cards off a kid on Hackforums.

Now here it is what you sent to me
Originally posted by another user
Im going to run over to gamestop when they open in a half hour and see if they activated the card.

How will you explain the different places of buying the same cards?...
Last edited by trapshift ; 12-11-2011 at 10:09 AM.
12-11-2011, 10:08 AM #2
Originally posted by Infa View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Phobick
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Today

Wait what? So you admit you had money after you got the code. Means you still have them otherwise its hardly to beleive you've spent my money for 24 hours. And you said you bought at in the gamestop. They clearly can get your code activated.. This is not clear. Do you know what kind of responsibilty you take!!!! Plus, one paypal dispute, and your paypal is GONE. So you better get the money.

How did you purchase: $50 Psn card

How much?:$40

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He responded to me saying he will go to gamestop "in hour" or will refund me.(24 hrs ago) And disappeared, now he says he lost all the money, but dude, HOW THE HELL could you spend the money for one day? Omg dude, you're actually stealing my christmas money. Im not so rich in the online world to spend them all over, $40 online is worthy for me. Wtf, dude, refund me.

Other comments: I want a full refund on paypal right now. If I open a dispute, your paypal is getting blocked, than paypal of people you sent money will get freezed too...
I told you gamestop because i was panicking. I didn't know what to do. Im be very cooperative with the other two. And how will you one paypal dispute delete my account?
12-11-2011, 10:17 AM #3
I told you gamestop because i was panicking. I didn't know what to do. Im be very cooperative with the other two. And how will you one paypal dispute delete my account?

Lol, panicking? So you straight told a lie to me?
And huh, you want to know the process of paypal block? Scared of getting the scammed money lost? I can tell you. Not the process, but what happens. Your paypal gets freezed and limits are now up to $0. Your money are blocked. Those, who you sent the money to, lose them. Even if you transfer it on the new acc they will dissapear. You only need a proof to open up a block. And I have loads of screens.. And a video. So trust me, if you dont want problems, take 1-2 days(pretend that you're getting money), than say "I got them now", refund, and get out of the water dry.
Im not trying to be a badass, but I don't like liers. Maybe you're not. I hope you still refund us our money. I'll say, please...
12-11-2011, 10:21 AM #4
Lol, panicking? So you straight told a lie to me?
And huh, you want to know the process of paypal block? Scared of getting the scammed money lost? I can tell you. Not the process, but what happens. Your paypal gets freezed and limits are now up to $0. Your money are blocked. Those, who you sent the money to, lose them. Even if you transfer it on the new acc they will dissapear. You only need a proof to open up a block. And I have loads of screens.. And a video. So trust me, if you dont want problems, take 1-2 days(pretend that you're getting money), than say "I got them now", refund, and get out of the water dry.
Im not trying to be a badass, but I don't like liers. Maybe you're not. I hope you still refund us our money. I'll say, please...
What happens if a person in my situation already deleted the paypal accounts that you sent the money to? Hypothetically of course.
12-11-2011, 10:36 AM #5
What happens if a person in my situation already deleted the paypal accounts that you sent the money to? Hypothetically of course.

You can't delete the history. Don't try to cut off the ways to refund.. Please refund. C'mon. Do it bro.
12-11-2011, 11:01 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You can't delete the history. Don't try to cut off the ways to refund.. Please refund. C'mon. Do it bro.

As you can see in the other dispute, he apparently didn't intentionally scam anyone. The cards he bough was not working, it is still his shoulders thought. But maybe we could try to work out a solution both would be happy with.
12-11-2011, 11:13 AM #7
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
As you can see in the other dispute, he apparently didn't intentionally scam anyone. The cards he bough was not working, it is still his shoulders thought. But maybe we could try to work out a solution both would be happy with.

I know, but he still takes responsibilty for the cards. He bought cards, he became the owner, and he sold them. So if they are not working, its his problem. How can you explain the panicking and differences in answers? Can he provide a photo or a proof of cards being bought/ being real?.. The only good solution is refunding money or getting another $50 card. He probably has $100 in the real life, why dont he go to walmart or somewhere, and spend some money than?..
He couldn't have spent money for 24hrs....
12-11-2011, 11:52 AM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I know, but he still takes responsibilty for the cards. He bought cards, he became the owner, and he sold them. So if they are not working, its his problem. How can you explain the panicking and differences in answers? Can he provide a photo or a proof of cards being bought/ being real?.. The only good solution is refunding money or getting another $50 card. He probably has $100 in the real life, why dont he go to walmart or somewhere, and spend some money than?..
He couldn't have spent money for 24hrs....

True, the different buying places for the same cards is a bit weird. And yes, it his his responsibility. Do you you have any suggested time limit on when you want to refund/PSN card?
12-11-2011, 02:49 PM #9
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
True, the different buying places for the same cards is a bit weird. And yes, it his his responsibility. Do you you have any suggested time limit on when you want to refund/PSN card?

I'll follow my friend Sikaro, a week, like a 5 days. But I know he's able to get it way sooner. I want my money back. I regret this so much. Pretty much time to get money.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

I'll be sorta merging 2 threads so im replying to his quote.
I have no other way to get myself out of this so im going to use the old fashion loophole way.

I sold him exactly what I described in the auction- a unused, PSN card code.

Okay, so you really think that makes you innocent?
Let's set an example. You sell a pen. You put in a description:
"I sell an unused, good-looking pen."
What is pen supposed to do? It is supposed to write. Not writing pen is not a pen. If it's not writing(working correctly) it is your problem. Let's now get over psn card.
What is psn card? Psn card is a card that contains money that the person can use for buying store products. Unused goes to the money, not to the code. So it is supposed to have money init.

No other way? Hell, no. Just refund money to us. Trust, If you dont, I will make your paypal life impossible. I will screw up your paypal and **** it up so bad that all your money will get blocked in hell. And everything you bought for this money(if you did really buy) will be screwd up. Plus when you'll get double attack when I tell sikaro how to request your paypal blocked.. It will be close to permanent ban from PayPal. I say so because you say "im going to use the old fashion loophole way". These words ring a bell.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Aha. You checked the cards before.. You're :n: You know that when you enter the code and press no you make it connected to your acc!..... Facepalm you can only input the card pin number once. So you've actually used them. :n:

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Moar pics:
Last edited by trapshift ; 12-11-2011 at 01:39 PM.
12-11-2011, 03:02 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User banned.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo