12-12-2011, 05:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to buy his COD MW3 service. but after i sent the money i changed my mind because he started giving me attitude because i was asking "to many questions". i dont trust him with my account and i just want my $4 back..
12-12-2011, 06:19 AM #2
Originally posted by Sigma View Post
I wanted to buy his COD MW3 service. but after i sent the money i changed my mind because he started giving me attitude because i was asking "to many questions". i dont trust him with my account and i just want my $4 back..
you can't just ask for my leveling up, PAL. But, I will do it tomorrow
12-12-2011, 11:26 AM #3
I wanted to buy his COD MW3 service. but after i sent the money i changed my mind because he started giving me attitude because i was asking "to many questions". i dont trust him with my account and i just want my $4 back..

When opening a dispute, this format must be used: You must login or register to view this content.
12-12-2011, 01:40 PM #4
Originally posted by thomaswackers View Post
you can't just ask for my leveling up, PAL. But, I will do it tomorrow

It says no where on the thread that you cant. I dont trust you with my account and i just want to be legit. I want a refund seeing as you havent even started. I dont see why you cant just give me the 4 dollars back , its not even a big amOunt

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by Connor View Post
When opening a dispute, this format must be used: You must login or register to view this content.

Im on my iphone right now so i will updatw it when i get home..
12-12-2011, 01:42 PM #5
It says no where on the thread that you cant. I dont trust you with my account and i just want to be legit. I want a refund seeing as you havent even started. I dont see why you cant just give me the 4 dollars back , its not even a big amOunt

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Im on my iphone right now so i will updatw it when i get home..
my thread says no refunds
12-12-2011, 01:44 PM #6
my thread says no refunds

Lmao i remember checking yesterday and it didnt say that. You probably just updated it. But a mod can check what it said before . Also there is no rule in the ngu auction rules saying i cant cut off the deal
12-12-2011, 01:45 PM #7
Lmao i remember checking yesterday and it didnt say that. You probably just updated it. But a mod can check what it said before . Also there is no rule in the ngu auction rules saying i cant cut off the deal
ill see what a mod says for the auction
12-12-2011, 01:51 PM #8
ill see what a mod says for the auction

Ok. I dont see why you cant just refund 4 dollars . Just think if you were in my shoes right now, wouldnt you just want your money back ?!
12-12-2011, 01:58 PM #9
Ok. I dont see why you cant just refund 4 dollars . Just think if you were in my shoes right now, wouldnt you just want your money back ?!
but u want it for no reason
12-12-2011, 02:01 PM #10
but u want it for no reason

I had a change of heart and would like money back . I dont see why you care so much, you havent even started On my acc lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo