12-12-2011, 07:37 PM #1
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Pop33
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 12-7-11

How did you purchase: Via paypal

How much?: $10

Did you;
- Buy? Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he have added the 4 hour exp to my account. (Which he never did).

Other comments: I bought 4 hours xp BEFORE he ran out of exp to sell. Also other people are also saying he is a scammer and they got scammed by him. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by New York BOY ! ; 12-13-2011 at 12:42 AM.
12-13-2011, 12:34 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-13-2011, 02:24 AM #3
pop33
Cooking up some nades
Originally posted by Bronx
Also other people are also saying he is a scammer and they got scammed by him. You must login or register to view this content.

That faggot is a guy just like you: like to screw people. Got the xp, and then whant the money back...
The other guy who says I´m a scammer, sold me a USED PSN+ code, and a Founder code for 8 hours, first he gave me the founder code (which I could´t proove whether if it was used or not, and I gave him 4 hours, then he gave me a used PSN+ code, and he said that I was a scammer, and he gave the founder code to other people. RESULT? He got 4 hours for free, and he acussed me I was a scammer.

Well, here´s my proof I added him 4 hours:
You must login or register to view this content.

Now go and say you´re a scammer. Winky Winky
12-13-2011, 04:45 AM #4
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Look at my post count and rep, i would never **** all that up just for $10 i swear to everything i love i didnt receive it or i would lf not accused you, for all i know you could of just inspect element to take a screen shot because i seriously didnt receive it.
Last edited by New York BOY ! ; 12-13-2011 at 04:48 AM.
12-13-2011, 10:56 AM #5
pop33
Cooking up some nades
Look at my post count and rep, i would never **** all that up just for $10 i swear to everything i love i didnt receive it or i would lf not accused you, for all i know you could of just inspect element to take a screen shot because i seriously didnt receive it.

Inspect element??? What are you talking about? o_O
Anyway, I have read the visitor message you left on my profile. ONCE, only ONCE in all this time, I added 8 hours to a guy and only received 6. So maybe (I don´t think so...) something like that happened this time. I can´t do nothing except contact pepsi co. and ask them for this. But even if it was just a system error, I don´t believe they would do anything...
I don´t know what more can I say or do. The only thing I know is that I actually applied the 4 hours.
12-13-2011, 11:33 AM #6
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by pop33 View Post
Inspect element??? What are you talking about? o_O
Anyway, I have read the visitor message you left on my profile. ONCE, only ONCE in all this time, I added 8 hours to a guy and only received 6. So maybe (I don´t think so...) something like that happened this time. I can´t do nothing except contact pepsi co. and ask them for this. But even if it was just a system error, I don´t believe they would do anything...
I don´t know what more can I say or do. The only thing I know is that I actually applied the 4 hours.

Then i suggest you try your luck with pepsi and call them now.
12-13-2011, 12:29 PM #7
pop33
Cooking up some nades
Then i suggest you try your luck with pepsi and call them now.

I sent them an email. I can´t call them cauz I´m spanish, so a call to the Pepsi Co. number wouls cost me more than you have paid for the 4 hours...
Let´s see what they say...
12-13-2011, 03:42 PM #8
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
I sent them an email. I can´t call them cauz I´m spanish, so a call to the Pepsi Co. number wouls cost me more than you have paid for the 4 hours...

Alright, i'll give you two days to reply to me. They should review your message before friday. Also pm me the codes you put to my account or w.e with mnt dew # and i will also contact them.
12-14-2011, 03:06 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Alright, i'll give you two days to reply to me. They should review your message before friday. Also pm me the codes you put to my account or w.e with mnt dew # and i will also contact them.

Any update here?
12-14-2011, 07:09 PM #10
pop33
Cooking up some nades
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Any update here?

Nop. But it is 100% sure that I applied the time. So I´m not a scammer. I´m trying to contact pepsi company to see if is there any possibility to get back de time on the account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo