12-14-2011, 12:00 AM #1
Hamza305
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: BlowJobsFor5k
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: mods check my inbox please because I don't know how to list the converstaion and the transaction and I can't post the card i bought

Originally posted by BlowJobsFor5k
Originally posted by Hamza305
Ok,

Deal. I'm only doing the deal the way I said in the thread though. I don't wanna get scammed, been scammed a few times on here before.

So long as we can trust each other, it should be aaaaaaaalllllll good

Cool cool Happy<3. What's your paypal address?

So you send 150k then I send £40 then you send the other 100k, deal Happy?

Put a player up for 150k BIN

CM - Bronze - United States - Chicago Fire - MLS - 58 mins remaining.

Tell me quickly plz where to find the address. tell me your players name so i can send a trade offer of 150k

It's your e-mail address you used to sign upto paypal. The players name is Videira just search - CM - Bronze - United States - Chicago Fire - MLS - 4-5-1. It's up for 150k buy it now price Smile.

My emial is [email][email protected][/email]. tell me your club name since there's a number of this guy up

Dawson UTD

When did this happen: today about a hour ago on the 13/12/2011

How did you purchase: I purchased his player Videira for 150k in exchange for his £40 via paypal since he said to me go first

How much?: he took 150k coins in fifa UT in ps3

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- messaged him saying 'you've scammed me haven't you?' to which he did not reply for about 30 mins then appeared offline

Other comments: This is my first ever deal and the mother****er takes advantage of this by going first. I want a mod here in this dispute now
Last edited by Hamza305 ; 12-15-2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Added link for him
12-14-2011, 03:02 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-15-2011, 05:44 PM #3
Hamza305
Bounty hunter
I've added the proof necessary. I also messaged his PSN x-Tac on PS3 yesterday but to no reply.
What will happen if this pussy refuses to show up?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

1 Visitor Messages
BlowJobsFor5k - 12-13-2011 05:55 PM - permalink Report Check your PM man, wanna get this done ASAP.

This is the Visitor Message he sent me when he wnated the coins
12-15-2011, 07:12 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
I've added the proof necessary. I also messaged his PSN x-Tac on PS3 yesterday but to no reply.
What will happen if this pussy refuses to show up?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

1 Visitor Messages
BlowJobsFor5k - 12-13-2011 05:55 PM - permalink Report Check your PM man, wanna get this done ASAP.

This is the Visitor Message he sent me when he wnated the coins

Since he was ignoring the dispute, he has been permanently banned.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo