12-17-2011, 07:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Transaction was at this time: You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: Through vBux

How much?: 1.5 Million

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Indeed, user is denying responsibilities of what a seller should have.
If yes, What did they say?:- "dispute it not my fault it" as shown here: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Now here is the thing. It was not an intended scam, (from what I can see) and neither of us are at fault, but that does not mean that he should simply keep what I sent him for the purchase. If you want an exact break down of what happened, here is the thread: You must login or register to view this content.

I'll include the key points though in-case the person handling the dispute does not want to go through the whole thread:

Thread opener (edited and not the original; keep in mind the time at the bottom it says it was edited): You must login or register to view this content.

I offered because I was interested: You must login or register to view this content.

User agrees to my offer (Sent info in PM, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Now, the problem starts here, click to view my post, it will explain: You must login or register to view this content.

I nicely and professionally contacted the seller, simply asking for a refund as I am unable to play what I had purchased.

The user replys with this: You must login or register to view this content.

Indeed he is correct, it is not his fault, but neither is it mine. I simply asked for a refund, (which I should have the right to? Why would I just let him keep 1.5 Million for free) and I had deactivated, deleted the info, deleted the account from my PS3, everything so he had lost nothing whatsoever.

At that point I was done with the being reasonable, *The original post did NOT state no refunds

Seller replied with this, thinking he is in the right, basically as if he doesn't give a shit You must login or register to view this content.

I literally broke down and disproved everything he had stated: You must login or register to view this content.

Then HE wants to dispute me? :lol: You must login or register to view this content.

And I broke down what he has said again. You must login or register to view this content.

Now I was trying to be reasonable, and nice so that neither of us lose anything, back to the way it started but obviously he simply doesn't care about my point of view. I even offered for him to pay in increments, not all at once but again, he doesn't care. I would just like a refund of what is rightfully mine. :y:
12-17-2011, 07:53 PM #2
Kostie
Banned
the thing is how am i going 2 pay you if i dont have the vbux?? i bought stuff with the vbux after you have confirmed it working?? if you give me options we can make a deal
12-17-2011, 11:13 PM #3
Originally posted by Kostie View Post
the thing is how am i going 2 pay you if i dont have the vbux?? i bought stuff with the vbux after you have confirmed it working?? if you give me options we can make a deal

I did give you an option, I said you can refund in increments. And no, I already said this: You must login or register to view this content.

I confirmed the account info was working, not each game.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

By the way, it turns out all of the games were only trial games. Now it is not just "trouble" it is a scam. He sold the full account to another user and the person who bought it just informed me of this.
12-18-2011, 04:02 AM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Kostie View Post

Do you have any explanation? You better start gathering some vBux.

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
I did give you an option, I said you can refund in increments. And no, I already said this: You must login or register to view this content.

I confirmed the account info was working, not each game.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

By the way, it turns out all of the games were only trial games. Now it is not just "trouble" it is a scam. He sold the full account to another user and the person who bought it just informed me of this.

Any preferred time limit on the refund? If he fails to refund himself, he'll get banned and you'll refunded anyway. So it's a win win situation I guess.
12-18-2011, 04:14 AM #5
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Do you have any explanation? You better start gathering some vBux.

Any preferred time limit on the refund? If he fails to refund himself, he'll get banned and you'll refunded anyway. So it's a win win situation I guess.

You can decide if you'd like Fox, I'm not going to be too picky. :p
12-18-2011, 04:20 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
You can decide if you'd like Fox, I'm not going to be too picky. :p

Let's give him the standard 24 hours, if that's fine with you.
12-18-2011, 04:21 AM #7

Fine by me. Also thanks for taking time to handle the dispute. :y:
12-18-2011, 06:36 AM #8
Kostie
Banned
it not my fault the game didnt just cause ur mod dont think ur king shit dickhead trying 2 scam me ban me idgaf not my fault u trying 2 scam em dickhead
12-18-2011, 09:30 AM #9

Going by what the scammer said in the post above, I'd say the 24 hours is not needed..
12-18-2011, 09:49 AM #10
Kostie
Banned
how am i a scammer ur the 1 sucking the mods dick?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo