12-28-2011, 11:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Stergs Biatch
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:Heres Proof of my victory My first victory: You must login or register to view this content. 30/29 He wanted a rematch after for his 300k he messaged me on Psn saying double or nothing so i accepted so here the second one
2nd Victory You must login or register to view this content. <--- 30-28 me

When did this happen: 12/28/11

How did you purchase: Did not purchase anything we Had A QS match in Mw3 for 900k vBux which i have proof i beat him 2x in Elite

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
- QuickScope for vBux? YesHappy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He will not reply back . You must login or register to view this content. nor to the p.m i gave him more than an hour to resond still nothing No

Other comments: First of all he doesnt even have the vBux which i didnt know at the time You must login or register to view this content. :wtf: so either we settle something out or he needs someone to pay for him ..
He called me out in SBPM which im sure many people sawll.... I showed him the rules on My QS challenge topic and he accepted so yea i just think for a premium member to do this with some rep is just Sad No Well if you need anymore evidence just tell me i wanna see his side of the story No Sorry this had to happened :mad:
12-28-2011, 11:47 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-28-2011, 11:59 PM #3
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

Hello there Enzo

Originally posted by Repitech View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Stergs Biatch
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:Heres Proof of my victory My first victory: You must login or register to view this content. 30/29 He wanted a rematch after for his 300k he messaged me on Psn saying double or nothing so i accepted so here the second one
2nd Victory You must login or register to view this content. <--- 30-28 me

When did this happen: 12/28/11

How did you purchase: Did not purchase anything we Had A QS match in Mw3 for 900k vBux which i have proof i beat him 2x in Elite

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
- QuickScope for vBux? YesHappy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He will not reply back . You must login or register to view this content. nor to the p.m i gave him more than an hour to resond still nothing No

Other comments: First of all he doesnt even have the vBux which i didnt know at the time You must login or register to view this content. :wtf: so either we settle something out or he needs someone to pay for him ..
He called me out in SBPM which im sure many people sawll.... I showed him the rules on My QS challenge topic and he accepted so yea i just think for a premium member to do this with some rep is just Sad No Well if you need anymore evidence just tell me i wanna see his side of the story No Sorry this had to happened :mad:

Proof i own that PSN account? and proof i accepted your terms and agreed to play for vbux?
Last edited by ResistElite, ; 12-29-2011 at 12:02 AM.
12-29-2011, 01:29 AM #4
Originally posted by Stergs
Hello there Enzo

Proof i own that PSN account? and proof i accepted your terms and agreed to play for vbux?

You dont got to be a bitch about it just ****ing Pay Up you lost you little sucky bitch now stop being a baby and grow up and Pay Me . Also i have proof you sent me the messages on Psn saying double or nothing.
12-29-2011, 01:43 AM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You dont got to be a bitch about it just ****ing Pay Up you lost you little sucky bitch now stop being a baby and grow up and Pay Me . Also i have proof you sent me the messages on Psn saying double or nothing.

Calm down, and please show me this proof of yours.
12-29-2011, 01:45 AM #6
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Calm down, and please show me this proof of yours.

Whatever , Close it it doesnt matter , Seems NGU doesnt have Loyal Members huh? Sad...
12-29-2011, 01:50 AM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Whatever , Close it it doesnt matter , Seems NGU doesnt have Loyal Members huh? Sad...

Loyal members..? How on earth is that relevant to anything.

Well, as you wish.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo