12-31-2011, 10:37 AM #1
Ben
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NewFagzHD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 28/12/2011

How did you purchase: Traded.

How much?: Traded, gave PSN account (NewFagzHD), got PSN Account. (NamedLegend)

Did you; Trade
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No, every time I try to talk to him he goes offline.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other Comments: NewFagzHD told me the account had no chance of getting banned since he had been playing on it for 2 weeks. He never said anything about the token glitch. The account has -33 tokens and is surely going to get banned. In the picture above, NewFagzHD tells me that he will give me back the account if it got banned. Merkii was our middle man, and Merkii (like myself) was never told anything about the token glitch. I want my old account back. His name before was Fifa <3
12-31-2011, 11:19 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-31-2011, 12:00 PM #3
We did agree that if the Account got banned, then I would not hesitate in giving the account back. However you can pull out of the trade now because the account has not been banned, and i very much doubt it will. If it was going to get banned, it would of been before now. I clearly stated 'If the account got banned, I will give you the account back' because it ain't, I will not be doing this at the moment, If you wish to ban then please do. But I'm not a scammer.
12-31-2011, 12:02 PM #4
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by NewFagzHD View Post
We did agree that if the Account got banned, then I would not hesitate in giving the account back. However you can pull out of the trade now because the account has not been banned, and i very much doubt it will. If it was going to get banned, it would of been before now. I clearly stated 'If the account got banned, I will give you the account back' because it ain't, I will not be doing this at the moment, If you wish to ban then please do. But I'm not a scammer.

I don't get what you are trying to say. Can I get back my account? And give you back NamedLegend.
12-31-2011, 12:04 PM #5
Originally posted by ClutchLikeBenny View Post
I don't get what you are trying to say. Can I get back my account? And give you back NamedLegend.

If NamedLegend gets banned, I will give you the account back.
12-31-2011, 12:04 PM #6
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by NewFagzHD View Post
If NamedLegend gets banned, I will give you the account back.

Okay, fair enough. But can we talk about something in SB PM?
12-31-2011, 12:45 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by ClutchLikeBenny View Post
Okay, fair enough. But can we talk about something in SB PM?

So this has been resolved?
12-31-2011, 12:46 PM #8
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So this has been resolved?

Yeah Smile
12-31-2011, 12:47 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Alrighty.

Dispute closed.