01-31-2012, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: sMoKiNyoo
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

How did you purchase: Trade. In exchange for my Black Ops account (You must login or register to view this content.), I was offered Founder status and roughly a year-long Premium subscription for Call of Duty Elite.

Proof:

He claimed that he had done the same method of transferring with a friend, so this began to convince me that this was a legitimate way of obtaining founder + premium status. I demanded that I would pay upon seeing the Founder Status transferred to my account, yet he refused.

You must login or register to view this content.

More photos of the conversation, My responses are highlighted in yellow:

Emails I received in my inbox:

Here he agrees to refund me in the event that his method of transferring fails to work:

As I write, it's currently day 2, yet I'm still a non-premium user on Elite.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Three times, received one response.
If yes, What did they say?:-

He must take me for a fool if he expects me to digest that nonsense. This was my response:

I've also done some snooping, and discovered the following email address he is using on the account that he stole from me just so happens to be the exact same email he has used on a myriad of other social-networking clients and forums.

Other comments:

Again, I offer him an opportunity to redeem himself by either refunding all he has stolen, or by providing some sort of compensation to remunerate me somehow. I've given him an ample amount of time to respond, and I know for a fact that he is aware of the messages I've sent him, as he has logged on several times between the events of that night. I'm publishing this dispute precisely 15 hours from the moment my response above was delivered. My patience wears thin, so this is his final chance for redemption.
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 01-31-2012 at 10:33 PM.
02-01-2012, 03:51 PM #2
I thought I have already discussed how my account was compromised recently, My name to start is Zach, not Jesse.. I haven't been on PSN nor any social networking sites for the past two weeks as my internet connection was terminated due to not paying the bill. Please PM me for my personal email for further discussion.

Thank you, Zach
02-01-2012, 08:31 PM #3
Originally posted by sMoKiNyOo View Post
I thought I have already discussed how my account was compromised recently, My name to start is Zach, not Jesse.. I haven't been on PSN nor any social networking sites for the past two weeks as my internet connection was terminated due to not paying the bill. Please PM me for my personal email for further discussion.

Thank you, Zach

Now that this is a public dispute, I would much not rather discuss a solution covertly...What do you intend to do about this situation? Simply walk away, using this "hacked account" scapegoat as defense? Leaving me at loss? I still consider you guilty until there is enough evidence suggesting that you, Zach, are not responsible for the scamming.

And as reference for moderators, and those who find this dispute amusing, this was his most recent private message response:

I also have a set of questions for you.

1) Is sMoKiNyoo the only name you have used on NGU? Or were there others? If so, how recent was the last name change?
2) Is sMoKiNyoo not your Playstation account?

Side Note:
Isn't it remarkable that this so-called 'hacker' would link his Facebook Profile, personal YouTube, and Production Company to a NGU account he allegedly compromised? We're either dealing with a complete simpleton, a liar- or quite possibly both.
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 02-02-2012 at 03:36 AM.
02-02-2012, 04:56 PM #4
Originally posted by Legaljuana View Post
Now that this is a public dispute, I would much not rather discuss a solution covertly...What do you intend to do about this situation? Simply walk away, using this "hacked account" scapegoat as defense? Leaving me at loss? I still consider you guilty until there is enough evidence suggesting that you, Zach, are not responsible for the scamming.

And as reference for moderators, and those who find this dispute amusing, this was his most recent private message response:

I also have a set of questions for you.

1) Is sMoKiNyoo the only name you have used on NGU? Or were there others? If so, how recent was the last name change?
2) Is sMoKiNyoo not your Playstation account?

Side Note:
Isn't it remarkable that this so-called 'hacker' would link his Facebook Profile, personal YouTube, and Production Company to a NGU account he allegedly compromised? We're either dealing with a complete simpleton, a liar- or quite possibly both.

sMoKiNyOo is one of three name's I have had on the same account, previous were The_R4z0r and SonOfTheKing77. As for my PSN account, I have only had sMoKiNyOo and The__R4z0r (Which I lost when PSN went down, wasn't a real email attached to the account.) My facebook was never connected by myself but I did previously connect my clan YouTube channel, BNetRevolution and the company I work for.

I do not plan on taking action hense I did nothing wrong in this situation, Yes I am well aware the odd's are currently against me. But there is nothing I can do, I'm not going to be accused for happenings on my account that I wasn't aware of. The only thing that I can ask to be done is for a log of the recent IP address's signed onto my account. Following that there is nothing that can be done other than a call to Sony stating that your account has been compromised and you want it back.

I don't come on this site to fight with children such as yourself. You should have done all research prior to giving up your account so easily. I have read the conversation and what seems to me is your a sucker for social engineering and you should blame yourself for your loss.

Let the moderators decide what should be done, as I will do nothing about this happening since I am not in the wrong.

-Zach

Edit: I have removed the Facebook link from my profile.
Last edited by sMoKiNyOo ; 02-02-2012 at 05:05 PM.
02-02-2012, 09:30 PM #5
Consider this not a fight, but an interrogation...

sMoKiNyOo is one of three name's I have had on the same account, previous were The_R4z0r and SonOfTheKing77. As for my PSN account, I have only had sMoKiNyOo and The__R4z0r (Which I lost when PSN went down, wasn't a real email attached to the account.) My facebook was never connected by myself but I did previously connect my clan YouTube channel, BNetRevolution and the company I work for.

If sMoKiNyOo is your Playstation account, were the credentials for that account compromised along with your NextGenUpdate account? If so, just exactly how was all this information compromised?

Originally posted by another user

I do not plan on taking action hense I did nothing wrong in this situation, Yes I am well aware the odd's are currently against me. But there is nothing I can do, I'm not going to be accused for happenings on my account that I wasn't aware of. The only thing that I can ask to be done is for a log of the recent IP address's signed onto my account. Following that there is nothing that can be done other than a call to Sony stating that your account has been compromised and you want it back.
Originally posted by another user

Let the moderators decide what should be done, as I will do nothing about this happening since I am not in the wrong.

I am just as anxiously awaiting a response from a moderator as you are- almost as eager as I am to see the evidence you present that will prove your innocence. You continuously repeat that you are not responsible for the events, but I find it odd that you apparently managed to recover your NGU account from the hacker's possession on the exact same night I threatened to dispute you.

I see that you are also responsible for reputation boosting; are you going to blame this on the "hacker" as well? The more I discover, the more miserable of a child you seem.
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 02-03-2012 at 03:55 AM.
02-04-2012, 03:12 AM #6
Consider this not a fight, but an interrogation...

If sMoKiNyOo is your Playstation account, were the credentials for that account compromised along with your NextGenUpdate account? If so, just exactly how was all this information compromised?

I am just as anxiously awaiting a response from a moderator as you are- almost as eager as I am to see the evidence you present that will prove your innocence. You continuously repeat that you are not responsible for the events, but I find it odd that you apparently managed to recover your NGU account from the hacker's possession on the exact same night I threatened to dispute you.

I see that you are also responsible for reputation boosting; are you going to blame this on the "hacker" as well? The more I discover, the more miserable of a child you seem.

Nope, I admit to rep boosting. Once again I will deny the PSN account scam. My PSN account was never compromised as it has a different credentials than my NGU account.

The reason why I engaged on the suspicious activity was the excessive emails I was receiving from NGU when I never get any emails, they were notifications of the PM's. Following that I recovered my account as I couldn't log into it.

I will supply no proof as I do not have any, let the moderators do as they will.. ban, accuse, whatever it may be, my conscience will still be clear.
02-04-2012, 03:52 AM #7
Nope, I admit to rep boosting. Once again I will deny the PSN account scam. My PSN account was never compromised as it has a different credentials than my NGU account.

From what I've gathered:
1) sMoKiNyOo is one of your Playstation accounts.
2) You are still in possession of the PSN sMoKiNyOo, and it has not been compromised.
3) You claim that you haven't "been on PSN nor any social networking sites for the past two weeks" as your "internet connection was terminated due to not paying the bill."

Care to explain these?

First, this image is from the 10 most recent matches played on the PSN sMoKiNyOo. Notice the dates, and these are only the 10 most recent. You claim that you haven't been online in over 2 weeks?

These are photos I pulled from the recent matches on AceVirus and sMoKiNyOo, separately. Notice the clan tags, do you expect us not to believe or suspect that there is no correlation between you, the stolen account, and the players in these lobbies?

This is public information, accessible for everyone to see- the photos I presented are only a portion of the information that can be found on Elite.
02-04-2012, 03:55 AM #8
From what I've gathered:
1) sMoKiNyOo is one of your Playstation accounts.
2) You are still in possession of the PSN sMoKiNyOo, and it has not been compromised.
3) You claim that you haven't "been on PSN nor any social networking sites for the past two weeks" as your "internet connection was terminated due to not paying the bill."

Care to explain these?

First, this image is from the 10 most recent matches played on the PSN sMoKiNyOo. Notice the dates, and these are only the 10 most recent. You claim that you haven't been online in over 2 weeks?

These are photos I pulled from the recent matches on AceVirus and sMoKiNyOo, separately. Notice the clan tags, do you expect us not to believe or suspect that there is no correlation between you, the stolen account, and the players in these lobbies?

This is public information, accessible for everyone to see- the photos I presented are only a portion of the information that can be found on Elite.

I have two sons that use my account from a different location. I'm not going to sit here and be accused any longer. Have a nice day! :-) Good luck getting your account back, after all this bullshit I have lost respect for you retrieving your account. You my friend have a lesson learned, don't give out your credentials.

And you call me the child. /facepalm
02-04-2012, 05:25 AM #9
I have two sons that use my account from a different location. You my friend have a lesson learned, don't give out your credentials.

New details just seem to come out by the day, don't they? You also seem to evading one of my key points; why is there a correlation between the clan tags used on the accounts?

My leniency and reasonable approach to the deal was a foolish mistake, I agree; all remorse for my error remains as a splinter afflicting stress on my conscience- however, that is irrelevant. Someone is at fault for the crime, and I will allow the moderators to determine the verdict of this dispute, and your fate on these forums. Let us not digress any further; our arguing has lasted long enough. The evidence has been presented and the best decision at this point would be to await official judgment.
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 02-04-2012 at 10:16 AM.
02-05-2012, 01:38 AM #10

The reason why I engaged on the suspicious activity was the excessive emails I was receiving from NGU when I never get any emails, they were notifications of the PM's. Following that I recovered my account as I couldn't log into it.

I will supply no proof as I do not have any, let the moderators do as they will.. ban, accuse, whatever it may be, my conscience will still be clear.

I've seen enough here. Give him back the account. We all know you've obviously stolen it, seeing as how you'd rather accuse someone else than respond to his questioning. Don't even try to say otherwise, because an excuse like that is something you'd expect from someone in grade school. Either give him back his PSN or find another way that you can repay him, or you're gone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo