02-01-2012, 12:25 PM #1
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); oops double post
Last edited by -J- ; 02-01-2012 at 12:22 PM.
02-01-2012, 12:25 PM #2
-J-
Dispute against 'xjinton'

Scammer NGU Name: xjinton
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Trophy synced. i syncd on 14 dec 2011

When did this happen: 14/12/2012

How did you purchase: i wanted $15 for comix zone, xjinton offered bf1943 trophy sync

How much?: i wanted $15 for comix zone, xjinton offered bf1943 trophy sync

Did you;
- trade

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I contacted him about every 2-3 days and still little progress has been made.

i keep beoing told different "reasons" why he cannot do it and i am getting tired of waiting.

- i have given xjinton numerous oppertunities to do my account and except for a few times when someone has been doing other work on the account he has had access all the time.

- xjinton has spent numerous hours on his account, doing "boosts" on rdr and other games and has told me that he is concentrating on doing "clitwubs" deal, but i have spoke to this user and he is being told the same excuses as i am.

- the resolution is either:

-my trophies are done and syncd within 3 days. (only 2 trophies remain)
-or, i get another TRUSTED member to do the outstanding work and xjinton pays.

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

foxkaz as you know the trophy section, please assist.
Last edited by -J- ; 02-01-2012 at 12:28 PM.
02-01-2012, 12:41 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
02-01-2012, 03:53 PM #4
i said i would continue work when i returned home tonight. as you have disputed i would like to know my options with this and how we shall procede as at least 75 games remain which in 3 days around uni is not possible. also if i am to continue work i hope the acused scammer bar will be removed.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

didnt quote
02-01-2012, 04:01 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by xjinton View Post
i said i would continue work when i returned home tonight. as you have disputed i would like to know my options with this and how we shall procede as at least 75 games remain which in 3 days around uni is not possible. also if i am to continue work i hope the acused scammer bar will be removed.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

didnt quote

I suggest you quote him, as it's you two who needs to settle this. And the scammer bar won't be taken off until the dispute has been resolved, sorry.
02-01-2012, 04:05 PM #6
Originally posted by noob View Post
oops double post

replied above
I suggest you quote him, as it's you two who needs to settle this. And the scammer bar won't be taken off until the dispute has been resolved, sorry.

would me continuing work to a deadline to be watched over to make sure i am sticking to agreement not be a resolution.

my proposal is 20 mins a game average so 10 games per night is 2 hours work with 4 hours work on saturday and sunday meaning deal would be done at maximum of 1 week
02-01-2012, 04:18 PM #7
-J-

i have heard the "1 week", "next week", "this week" crap week after week. i said ud do 10 games per night 2 week ago and that didnt happen.

75 games - 15-20 mins per game thats 3-4 games per hour. 10 games is 3 hours. you tell me the day it will be finished.

and 10 games per day and 20 on sat u will be done roughly by mon/tues. - this is the DEADLINE
02-01-2012, 04:22 PM #8

i have heard the "1 week", "next week", "this week" crap week after week. i said ud do 10 games per night 2 week ago and that didnt happen.

75 games - 15-20 mins per game thats 3-4 games per hour. 10 games is 3 hours. you tell me the day it will be finished.

and 10 games per day and 20 on sat u will be done roughly by mon/tues. - this is the DEADLINE

so i play to this deadline with you contacting foxkaz to confirm the said amount of games for that day have been played and this can be done with.
also that will be resolution so can i loose the accused scammer bar.
and noob i will hit you in quick chat with i time i can get on tonight within 5 mins
02-01-2012, 04:31 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
so i play to this deadline with you contacting foxkaz to confirm the said amount of games for that day have been played and this can be done with.
also that will be resolution so can i loose the accused scammer bar.
and noob i will hit you in quick chat with i time i can get on tonight within 5 mins

Sounds good to me.

Do we have a solution here?
02-01-2012, 04:39 PM #10
-J-
Sounds good to me.

Do we have a solution here?

This is a plan, not a solution.

fox, tbh, we have had this agreement for the last 4 weeks and he has said he will do this. the prob is what is said and what happens differ alot.

this is the plan that has been put in place yes.

i calculated the deadline based on 10 games per day and 20 games on saturday. he has agreed to tuesday as the deadline.

we will see if we have a solution come next wednesday i guess.

i WILL NOT be extending the deadline again, so only time will tell if we have a solution......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo