02-09-2012, 05:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: ii_SNiPEzZ_xX

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Unfortunately as i went 1st to prove i was trustworthy and legit i only have other members ive trade with word

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: i was the seller

How much?: 205K FIFA COINS FOR £17 paypal

Did you;

- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes

If yes, What did they say?:- i quoted him and he ignored my comment thus yet have had no reply

Other comments: i have started trading fifa coins, as im not premium i decided to send the coins then recieve the paypal payment to show im not a scammer, i started doing this last night and had 5 succesful trades that went without problems,

in this case i did the same as others, i sent the accused 205k fifa coins and was expecting to recieve a payment of £17 straight after but got nothing i sent him a quote asking for the payment when he was still online but then checked 10 mins later and he was offline the other people i traded with was really good and paid the correct amounts and stuck to there end of the deal, unfortunately he did not i will link my thread as it shows my case.

You must login or register to view this content.

please can a mod look into this as im quite annoyed

thanks
02-10-2012, 12:59 PM #2
any mods going to do anything about this still not heard anything from him?
02-11-2012, 12:05 PM #3
Liam
In my man cave
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
02-11-2012, 09:17 PM #4
I say I want to by 200k coin off you for the ps3, then i went to eat then when I come back I say I dont want to buy coin anymore because i find a different person who sell coin for cheaper price than you, then just because i say that you start freaking out and mad at me in the shoutbox telling me i waste your time, then today i come on here and find out your telling mods i scam you and i have accused scammer title? this isnt fair you should be the one with scam title for trying to get me banned for no reason!
oh and where your proof scammer? there is none because i never scammed you in the first place, you open a dispute just because i didnt buy coins off you, you are pathetic. i would appreciate if admin take this accused scammer things off.
02-11-2012, 10:09 PM #5
Originally posted by xX View Post
I say I want to by 200k coin off you for the ps3, then i went to eat then when I come back I say I dont want to buy coin anymore because i find a different person who sell coin for cheaper price than you, then just because i say that you start freaking out and mad at me in the shoutbox telling me i waste your time, then today i come on here and find out your telling mods i scam you and i have accused scammer title? this isnt fair you should be the one with scam title for trying to get me banned for no reason!
oh and where your proof scammer? there is none because i never scammed you in the first place, you open a dispute just because i didnt buy coins off you, you are pathetic. i would appreciate if admin take this accused scammer things off.

so you ignore my messages and only reply when a mod contacts you then come up with this Cool story enjoy your accused scammer title none of that happened, i sent you the 200k you know that i know that other people ive traded with know that and then asked for payment as you can see in my thread i even quoted you when you was still online and guess what no reply and after i sent you the coins as i did with the other 5 people i traded with before you which can prove im legit then you was meant to pay me £17 like the others then you went offline

i have backing of others ive sold to because they know im legit, just pay me the money you owe and we can put this to rest, are you going to bother replying with another story now

also grow up why should i get the scammer title when all my trades have gone smooth and quick apart from just yours i was actually sending the coins to users 1st to gain trust thats how it enabled you to scam me YOU NEVER PAID

'isnt that abit weird'

***also prove you bought coins off someone else, who did you buy the coins off link profile to me**** and i'll ask them myself shall i

.......and hes ignoring me AGAIN theres a suprise

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

can a mod get involved with this please,
hes ignoring me now again ive quoted him and hes online and the message he put is absolute rubbish but hes not replying to my reply to him,
its starting to annoy me either want my £17 or he needs to get banned accused scammer isnt enough for him

another thing his somebody on my thread replied to me about the scam and said his friend or relation 'dubsey' was banned for scamming, ive checked his profile and that checks out
Last edited by dannyrhinos89 ; 02-11-2012 at 10:19 PM.
02-11-2012, 10:21 PM #6
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
so you ignore my messages and only reply when a mod contacts you then come up with this Cool story enjoy your accused scammer title none of that happened, i sent you the 200k you know that i know that other people ive traded with know that and then asked for payment as you can see in my thread i even quoted you when you was still online and guess what no reply and after i sent you the coins as i did with the other 5 people i traded with before you which can prove im legit then you was meant to pay me £17 like the others then you went offline

i have backing of others ive sold to because they know im legit, just pay me the money you owe and we can put this to rest, are you going to bother replying with another story now

also grow up why should i get the scammer title when all my trades have gone smooth and quick apart from just yours i was actually sending the coins to users 1st to gain trust thats how it enabled you to scam me YOU NEVER PAID

'isnt that abit weird'

***also prove you bought coins off someone else, who did you buy the coins off link profile to me**** and i'll ask them myself shall i

.......and hes ignoring me AGAIN theres a suprise

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

can a mod get involved with this please,
hes ignoring me now again ive quoted him and hes online and the message he put is absolute rubbish but hes not replying to my reply to him,
its starting to annoy me either want my £17 or he needs to get banned accused scammer isnt enough for him

another thing his somebody on my thread replied to me about the scam and said his friend or relation 'dubsey' was banned for scamming, ive checked his profile and that checks out

Can you log onto the FIFA web app and post a screenshot of your trade feed regarding this sale?

Originally posted by xX View Post
I say I want to by 200k coin off you for the ps3, then i went to eat then when I come back I say I dont want to buy coin anymore because i find a different person who sell coin for cheaper price than you

Is the person who sold cheaper coins on this forum?
Last edited by Liam ; 02-11-2012 at 10:26 PM.
02-11-2012, 11:24 PM #7
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Can you log onto the FIFA web app and post a screenshot of your trade feed regarding this sale?

Is the person who sold cheaper coins on this forum?

i sell millions so unfortunately not it was only a bronze player therefore no use to me as with other trades i do i buy it for agreed price whatever that may be then just discard it as its no use , i dont honestly think im going to win this because i went 1st to gain trust as im not premium this enabled him to take my coins run off then make up that ridiculous story, its just mainly the success of my other trades i did and hes the only one thats gone bad, he only responds if a mod contacts him anything i message he ignores,

he does have the means to scam because as i said on my thread somebody quoted me and got scammed by his friend/relation 'dubsey' who is now banned so he could definately have the means, and it wouldnt suprise me if the person who apparantley sold him the other coins wasnt on here ive asked him to link me his profile but hasnt replied again

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Could you explain exactly why you cannot provide the screenshot of the trade feed for 205k coins? I'm having a little trouble understanding why it isn't possible.

trade feed is the list of players you buy then theres a chance its no longer there because i sell millions most days i sometimes on a good day get 25-30 players from trades i did that transfer whilst at my cousins house from his account so i will go round to his tommorow and see if its still there then quote you and post here

as you can see in my thread with the quote i left him when i did the deal asking if he was going to pay me my £17 and he was online then went offline and hasnt messaged me back since apart from when you contacted him.
Last edited by dannyrhinos89 ; 02-11-2012 at 10:56 PM.
02-11-2012, 11:24 PM #8
Could you explain exactly why you cannot provide the screenshot of the trade feed for 205k coins? I'm having a little trouble understanding why it isn't possible.

trade feed is the list of players you buy then theres a chance its no longer there because i sell millions most days i sometimes on a good day get 25-30 players from trades i did that transfer whilst at my cousins house from his account so i will go round to his tommorow and see if its still there then quote you and post here

as you can see in my thread with the quote i left him when i did the deal asking if he was going to pay me my £17 and he was online then went offline and hasnt messaged me back since apart from when you contacted him.
02-11-2012, 11:26 PM #9
Liam
In my man cave
Case closed, on closer inspection it turns out to be dubsy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo