03-17-2012, 09:21 PM #1
Raiki
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: kelston813
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase/sell/trade?: Duke Nukem Forever platinum trophy for $75

Proof:
R: Hey, it's been a while. How's business?

I'm interested in Splinter Cell HD and Duke Nukem Forever if you're offering still. Thanks! Happy holidays.[/QUOTE]
Hey man I'm good how bout you? Sorry man I cant do another Splinter Cell for awhile, I just platted one after it glitched me into 6 playthroughs :( so I'm on break from Splinter Cell lol. I can do Duke though, should I make a start on it? Happy holidays to u 2 mate, please let me know whether to begin.

R: Oh I forgot to mention, when you finish the game, can you post the 100% save file in my PS+ save cloud? Thanks.

K: Sure I can upload mate, and yes please, if u could pay upfront I'd greatly appreciate it but I understand if u cant.
Paypal - [email][email protected][/email]
It will be at least 1 week, minimum to plat, but I'll give u an update in the weekend. Otherwise I'm on ur list Smile ASKO813DUECE

R: Thanks, appreciate it. I sent my payment.

K: Sorry bro, I have been swamped under deals lately. I've just finished the first playthrough of Duke Nukem

R: It's cool, thanks for letting me know. Any estimate on how long it'll take to do the rest?

K: Hmm no mate, about the same really (but honestly, possibly longer due to the difficulty inrease) I'll let you know on Sunday Smile

R: Hey, how's your progress? Thanks.

K: Hey mate, as you know I got ylod and the trophies were deleted. I can sync 71% of it or wait as day or two for 91%.

R: Oh man, that sucks. I actually didn't know you got YLOD. Did you get a new PS3/get your PS3 repaired?

If you sync 71% now and more later, that's cool. Did you lose your progress or was it backed up somehow? If it's going to take you longer because of this, I'm willing to pay you a bit more to at least help with your PS3 costs.[/QUOTE]

K: Noway would I make you pay mate! You already paid upfront and have always been patient. Yes I posted in my shop a few days ago, I got YLOD, lost all games and trophies, but I started again already. Its on 71% atm but it was on 91%. I lost a playthrough and a half so I just need to beat Hardest again.

R: Hey so what's going on right now with DNF? It's been a while. Thanks.

K: Hey I'm sorry man, and yes I know I've taken a long time. Give me a couple more days please and I'll make sure its done. I've been really busy he past 2 weeks with starting uni.[/QUOTE]

R: It's cool if you need more time, but I just like being informed. If it were anyone else, I'd have assumed you had stolen my money. Anyway, I totally understand. I'm in a huge crunch with my classes myself.

K: No, no I would never rip you off mate :bro: yeah it sucks. We just got started for the year and its really step-up from what high school was. The amount of work they expect you to do :argh: go to Uni and do work, go to work, come home to do homework, repeat :lol: I'll have it done in the next 2 or 3 days hopefully mate.

R: Anything to tell me?

K: Damn sorry bro I had to do gnat_s allday and night. Whats your sign-in details?

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Here's my PM thread spanning back from 12/29/11 up until he cut off contact on 2/26/12. It's been over 3 months and I've gotten nothing. I paid $75. I've worked with him before and he was great, but I don't know what's going on now.

How did you purchase: PayPal

Did you?: Buy

Did you contact the seller?: My last contact from him was on 2/26/12 and he's been ignoring me since. I've been PMing him on PSN and here, but I know he goes online and sees them. I want my money back. I unfortunately don't have my sent messages in my sentbox for some reason, or I'd also show my attempted contacts afterwards.

If you need any info, let me know. Thanks.
Last edited by Raiki ; 03-17-2012 at 09:27 PM.
03-17-2012, 10:52 PM #2
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply
03-17-2012, 11:32 PM #3
Raiki
Little One
Thanks, I appreciate it.
03-18-2012, 05:06 AM #4
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by Raiki View Post
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Everything he said was true Matt, I will have it plat (honestly) within 24h, unless you prefer the money, I need a couple days to get it. Please let me know if its still ok to sync this otherwise I'll sell it on to pay you.
03-18-2012, 07:40 AM #5
Raiki
Little One
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply

It seems like he's going to fulfill his end of the deal, so for the time being I'd like to drop the claim. Thanks a lot.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Everything he said was true Matt, I will have it plat (honestly) within 24h, unless you prefer the money, I need a couple days to get it. Please let me know if its still ok to sync this otherwise I'll sell it on to pay you.

The trophies will be fine, thanks.
03-18-2012, 08:17 AM #6
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Everything he said was true Matt, I will have it plat (honestly) within 24h

Originally posted by Raiki View Post
It seems like he's going to fulfill his end of the deal, so for the time being I'd like to drop the claim. Thanks a lot.

Closing this dispute on request, once you've actually received your item, let me know and I will have Kelston's scammer bar removed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo