04-09-2012, 02:35 AM #1
AJ
iiAJ28 - vAJ28v
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:

When did this happen: Yesterday.

How did you purchase: vBUX.

How much?: 7,000 :fa:

Did you;
- Buy? BUY
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yeah
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing..

Other comments: Replied on thread/PMed no response Been 24 hours + he was on site but ignoring?
You must login or register to view this content. Payed 10k for a tip , but took more than 24 hours No
04-10-2012, 01:43 PM #2
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Originally posted by Blue
Scammer NGU Name:
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:

When did this happen: Yesterday.

How did you purchase: vBUX.

How much?: 7,000 :fa:

Did you;
- Buy? BUY
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments: Replied on thread/PMed no response Been 24 hours + he was on site but ignoring?
You must login or register to view this content. Payed 10k for a tip , but took more than 24 hours No

I was trying to respond to you but ive ben getting this the past few days You must login or register to view this content. and thats why you wouldn't know that i've been relly busy between work and school, i will do it today. I promise :y:

and look at my vbux why would i want to scam people out of up to 7k vbux :dumb:

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Update: Just did COD 4 onto COD 5 :derp: hopefully i will get cod 6 done too :y:

Update: finished W@W, not sure if it stuck though...if it didnt ill go back and do it...

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content. Payed 10k for a tip , but took more than 24 hours

You must login or register to view this content.

you sent me the message ONE minute before you donated :dumb:

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

All COD's done :fa:

go on and check them if you want. They'll take a day or so to show up on MW3 :whistle:

Proof it's been done:

Now that this has been resolved i would like my 'Premium' user title and sig back kthnxbai.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by Liam
thanks for taking the screenie with account details out.it could've gotten me in to trouble if someone stole the account :y: Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Last edited by Liam ; 04-10-2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: removed screenshot with account details
04-10-2012, 09:02 PM #3
AJ
iiAJ28 - vAJ28v
Originally posted by lbalancel View Post
I was trying to respond to you but ive ben getting this the past few days You must login or register to view this content. and thats why you wouldn't know that i've been relly busy between work and school, i will do it today. I promise :y:

and look at my vbux why would i want to scam people out of up to 7k vbux :dumb:

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Update: Just did COD 4 onto COD 5 :derp: hopefully i will get cod 6 done too :y:

Update: finished W@W, not sure if it stuck though...if it didnt ill go back and do it...

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

you sent me the message ONE minute before you donated :dumb:

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

All COD's done :fa:

go on and check them if you want. They'll take a day or so to show up on MW3 :whistle:

Proof it's been done:

Now that this has been resolved i would like my 'Premium' user title and sig back kthnxbai.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

thanks for taking the screenie with account details out.it could've gotten me in to trouble if someone stole the account :y: Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Sorry for accusing you Winky Winky Thanks.
04-11-2012, 12:19 AM #4
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Sorry for accusing you Winky Winky Thanks.

No problem Winky Winky I understand where your coming from.
04-11-2012, 12:26 AM #5
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo