04-09-2012, 03:29 AM #1
DaHussinG
Amazing Platinum Provider
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This man has accused me of placing 30 0% to his account. I have never been on his account and only talked to him for a short period of time. I don't even know his psn id. Check my referral thread for the posts he made.
04-09-2012, 03:45 AM #2
You'll have to be more specific and explain the situation. If possible, filling out the dispute template would help a lot.

Scammer NGU Name:
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by DaHussinG View Post
This man has accused me of placing 30 0% to his account. I have never been on his account and only talked to him for a short period of time. I don't even know his psn id. Check my referral thread for the posts he made.

Quoted so that you see it.
04-10-2012, 03:23 AM #3
DaHussinG
Scammer NGU Name: Hotshot01ps3
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Nothing was sold, bought , or traded. But this man has accused me of scamming when I haven't done anything.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
Second Page , 4th post.

When did this happen: 04/06/2012

How did you purchase: Did not purchase.

How much?: Nothing

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Via Nextgenupdate inbox messaging.
If yes, What did they say?:- I asked if I could purchase the Cabela: Survival of Katmai saves. We tried to negotiate a deal but he said no, I told him that it was fine, I'll get back at him later.

Other comments: This man has also called a friend of mine girlfriends names. What a cool kid hey?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Omniplasma View Post
You'll have to be more specific and explain the situation. If possible, filling out the dispute template would help a lot.

Scammer NGU Name:
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Quoted so that you see it.

Scammer NGU Profile URL:
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Nothing was sold, bought , or traded. But this man has accused me of scamming when I haven't done anything.

Second Page , 4th post.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

If yes, What did they say?:- I asked if I could purchase the Cabela: Survival of Katmai saves. We tried to negotiate a deal but he said no, I told him that it was fine, I'll get back at him later.

Other comments: This man has also called a friend of mine girlfriends names. What a cool kid hey?
04-10-2012, 03:30 AM #4
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

Second Page , 4th post.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Scammer NGU Profile URL:

Second Page , 4th post.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

So did any scamming actually take place? Did anyone lose money or anything?
04-10-2012, 03:33 AM #5
DaHussinG
No loss of money or anything. But I feel this should be opened as a "Dispute" . I don't really care what happens to Hotshot I just mainly want the comment deleted from my referrals. Doesn't make myself look good.
04-10-2012, 03:36 AM #6
No loss of money or anything. But I feel this should be opened as a "Dispute" . I don't really care what happens to Hotshot I just mainly want the comment deleted from my referrals. Doesn't make myself look good.

I've deleted his post. Next time something like this takes place, just report the post instead of opening a dispute thread. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo