04-10-2012, 12:46 PM #1
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: DaHussinG
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Traded Trophies for him. I took two days to get him his trophies, and now he's just ignoring me, not doing his part of the deal. (he was supposed to sync a plat, a psn 100% and lbp2 dlc trophies)

Proof: A Mod can check my PMs or I can just print screen of different PM showing him saying he has agreed on the deals

When did this happen: 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase: trophy trade

How much?: about 2 days of trophy collecting work

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: At first, he kept saying next week, now he's just ignoring me even though he logs on NGU everyday

Other comments: Want my trophies or he should be perma banned from here, this is getting me insane, I've been trading trophies here for a full year, and it's like the 10th time i'm being scammed!
04-10-2012, 03:36 PM #2
Contacted the accused, he has 24 hours to respond
04-10-2012, 11:39 PM #3
DaHussinG
Amazing Platinum Provider
Noooo, I have not scammed, I have another urgent deal that must get done. Not Happy or Sad You have no worries man. It will get done. Sorry for the issue. First I went on vacation for a week. And you say I go on NGU everyday. Yes on my iPhone when I am on the go. Not Happy or Sad
04-11-2012, 03:12 PM #4
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by DaHussinG View Post
Noooo, I have not scammed, I have another urgent deal that must get done. Not Happy or Sad You have no worries man. It will get done. Sorry for the issue. First I went on vacation for a week. And you say I go on NGU everyday. Yes on my iPhone when I am on the go. Not Happy or Sad

Well it's been 3 weeks, when will you be r2s ?
I also use NGU on my iPhone and still I answer my PM on it
04-12-2012, 03:21 AM #5
DaHussinG
I'll get it R2S asap. I have LBP2 done, Half done Cars.
04-14-2012, 12:43 AM #6
DaHussinG
Me and Sendastunt have resolved our issue. Thank you sendastunt for understanding.
04-14-2012, 12:53 AM #7
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
I also use NGU on my iPhone

Can you verify this:

Originally posted by DaHussinG View Post
Me and Sendastunt have resolved our issue. Thank you sendastunt for understanding.
04-14-2012, 02:48 AM #8
DaHussinG
You could either check my most recent message from him, or wait until his next time on, thank you for your time matt.
04-14-2012, 03:17 AM #9
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Can you verify this

Trophies have been synced, DaHussinG is trustworthy, you can close this dispute, thank you !
04-14-2012, 03:48 AM #10
Dispute resovled, Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo