04-15-2012, 12:13 AM #1
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: iLuvTaylorSwift
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. (look at the dates of the messages sent back and forth) You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: just today, been going on long enough since October 2011

How did you purchase: Trade

How much?: N/A

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i did...plenty of times and have all emails for records
If yes, What did they say?:- been ignoring me for months and now want to say that they got issues (yeah....whatever)

Other comments: since i been having Bayonetta done legit, he was to lazy to do Sports Champions legit (so i told him he can do it hack and add another plat with it, so he was going to do Party Hits). I have already done the work for Bayonetta legit and been having it ready to sync for months now....still got the slot on my PS3 and suddenly when i talk about opening up a dispute then he responds....all i asked was to kept an update on whats going on and yet he can log on "every single day" and check messages and respond back to other people that actually "pay" for the platinums, but to keep in mind that HE came to me for this deal, i didnt come to him....

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

ok, the situation has been resolved....Mod can close the dispute and trash it (thanks for allowing me to post this in here)
Last edited by MysticDragon ; 04-15-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: update proof
04-15-2012, 01:07 AM #2
Closed on request

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo