04-29-2012, 08:19 PM #1
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:xBruTaLiTy-
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? tradded trophies for his 15th mw3 acct

Proof: pms on here and psn a here is proof it not 15th 80 You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: about 2 days ago i believe

How did you purchase: trade

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes says he has nothing else to offer
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i've tried workin this out with him but all he can say is he as nothing else to offer i will post pics in a sec of the acct and it is not 15th level 80
i was just informed he knew that he was getting reset You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Fuskiee ; 04-29-2012 at 09:54 PM.
04-29-2012, 09:15 PM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
Contacted the accused, he has 24 hours to reply.
04-30-2012, 07:42 AM #3
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Contacted the accused, he has 24 hours to reply.

I thought that it is 15th Prestige lvl80 because i lvled it up to that level. Before i gave you my account is was 15th lvl80. Idk why i got reseted :( Why should i scam you? I don't want to get banned. That's stupid. But i have nothing to offer :( I just have 0,79€ on my paypal :(
04-30-2012, 11:49 AM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by xBruTaLiTy
I thought that it is 15th Prestige lvl80 because i lvled it up to that level. Before i gave you my account is was 15th lvl80. Idk why i got reseted :( Why should i scam you? I don't want to get banned. That's stupid. But i have nothing to offer :( I just have 0,79€ on my paypal :(

According to Brandon1981, you knew the account was going to get reset.
04-30-2012, 02:03 PM #5
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!

I didn't knew that. If i did know then i would 't sell.
04-30-2012, 02:40 PM #6
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy

I have been more than willing to work this out but all he says is he has nothing 2 offer he could always rank my acct

also weather he knew or not he still owes me for the work i done the trophies have been synced and the acct is not 15th lvl 80 as said. he says he has no money so if i can trust him on my main acct he can rank that up to i would say at least 4th lvl 80 that less than half of agreed deal but i would also want gold guns
Last edited by Fuskiee ; 05-01-2012 at 01:35 AM.
05-01-2012, 01:38 AM #7
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy

salution above
05-01-2012, 03:10 AM #8
Jared
Tranquility.

Will you do what Brandon has said:

Originally posted by another user

also weather he knew or not he still owes me for the work i done the trophies have been synced and the acct is not 15th lvl 80 as said. he says he has no money so if i can trust him on my main acct he can rank that up to i would say at least 4th lvl 80 that less than half of agreed deal but i would also want gold guns
05-02-2012, 02:24 PM #9
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
Will you do what Brandon has said:

It will take about 1 1/2 month for 4th lvl80 and i'm visitig school. I can give him some $$$ because i got pocketmoney.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by Brandon1981 View Post
salution above

Ok i'll do but it'll take about 1 month.
05-02-2012, 02:33 PM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
It will take about 1 1/2 month for 4th lvl80 and i'm visitig school. I can give him some $$$ because i got pocketmoney.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Ok i'll do but it'll take about 1 month.

Well, we will see what he wants out of these two options.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo