Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last
THREAD: scammed by xBruTaLiTy-
  1. 04-29-2012, 03:19 PM
    #1
    Fuskiee's Avatar
    Fuskiee
    Level 1 Trustworthy
    1,387
    Posts
    2,145
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Accused Scammer's NGU NameBruTaLiTy-
    Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...rutality-.html

    What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? tradded trophies for his 15th mw3 acct

    Proof: pms on here and psn a here is proof it not 15th 80 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...429162254.jpg/

    When did this happen: about 2 days ago i believe

    How did you purchase: trade

    How much?:

    Did you;
    - Buy?
    - Sell?
    - Trade? yes

    Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes says he has nothing else to offer
    If yes, What did they say?:-

    Other comments: i've tried workin this out with him but all he can say is he as nothing else to offer i will post pics in a sec of the acct and it is not 15th level 80
    i was just informed he knew that he was getting reset http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...rs-banned.html
    Last edited by Fuskiee; 04-29-2012 at 04:54 PM.

  2. 04-29-2012, 04:15 PM
    #2
    Jared's Avatar
    Jared
    smoke weed everyday
    6,822
    Posts
    29,294
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Contacted the accused, he has 24 hours to reply.
  3. 04-30-2012, 02:42 AM
    #3
    xBruTaLiTy-'s Avatar
    xBruTaLiTy-
    I defeated!
    629
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    Nov 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kammmmi View Post
    Contacted the accused, he has 24 hours to reply.
    I thought that it is 15th Prestige lvl80 because i lvled it up to that level. Before i gave you my account is was 15th lvl80. Idk why i got reseted Why should i scam you? I don't want to get banned. That's stupid. But i have nothing to offer I just have 0,79 on my paypal
  4. 04-30-2012, 06:49 AM
    #4
    Jared's Avatar
    Jared
    smoke weed everyday
    6,822
    Posts
    29,294
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xBruTaLiTy- View Post
    I thought that it is 15th Prestige lvl80 because i lvled it up to that level. Before i gave you my account is was 15th lvl80. Idk why i got reseted Why should i scam you? I don't want to get banned. That's stupid. But i have nothing to offer I just have 0,79 on my paypal
    According to Brandon1981, you knew the account was going to get reset.
  5. 04-30-2012, 09:03 AM
    #5
    xBruTaLiTy-'s Avatar
    xBruTaLiTy-
    I defeated!
    629
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    Nov 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kammmmi View Post
    According to Brandon1981, you knew the account was going to get reset.
    I didn't knew that. If i did know then i would 't sell.
  6. 04-30-2012, 09:40 AM
    #6
    Fuskiee's Avatar
    Fuskiee
    Level 1 Trustworthy
    1,387
    Posts
    2,145
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kammmmi View Post
    According to Brandon1981, you knew the account was going to get reset.
    I have been more than willing to work this out but all he says is he has nothing 2 offer he could always rank my acct

    also weather he knew or not he still owes me for the work i done the trophies have been synced and the acct is not 15th lvl 80 as said. he says he has no money so if i can trust him on my main acct he can rank that up to i would say at least 4th lvl 80 that less than half of agreed deal but i would also want gold guns
    Last edited by Fuskiee; 04-30-2012 at 08:35 PM.

  7. 04-30-2012, 08:38 PM
    #7
    Fuskiee's Avatar
    Fuskiee
    Level 1 Trustworthy
    1,387
    Posts
    2,145
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xBruTaLiTy- View Post
    I didn't knew that. If i did know then i would 't sell.
    salution above
  8. 04-30-2012, 10:10 PM
    #8
    Jared's Avatar
    Jared
    smoke weed everyday
    6,822
    Posts
    29,294
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xBruTaLiTy- View Post
    I didn't knew that. If i did know then i would 't sell.
    Will you do what Brandon has said:

    Quoted Message
    also weather he knew or not he still owes me for the work i done the trophies have been synced and the acct is not 15th lvl 80 as said. he says he has no money so if i can trust him on my main acct he can rank that up to i would say at least 4th lvl 80 that less than half of agreed deal but i would also want gold guns
  9. 05-02-2012, 09:24 AM
    #9
    xBruTaLiTy-'s Avatar
    xBruTaLiTy-
    I defeated!
    629
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    Nov 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kammmmi View Post
    Will you do what Brandon has said:
    It will take about 1 1/2 month for 4th lvl80 and i'm visitig school. I can give him some $$$ because i got pocketmoney.

    ---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

    Originally Posted by Brandon1981 View Post
    salution above
    Ok i'll do but it'll take about 1 month.
  10. 05-02-2012, 09:33 AM
    #10
    Jared's Avatar
    Jared
    smoke weed everyday
    6,822
    Posts
    29,294
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xBruTaLiTy- View Post
    It will take about 1 1/2 month for 4th lvl80 and i'm visitig school. I can give him some $$$ because i got pocketmoney.

    ---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------





    Ok i'll do but it'll take about 1 month.
    Well, we will see what he wants out of these two options.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •