05-16-2012, 06:51 PM #1
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Devz-x
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Call of Duty Account

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: May sometime

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $50
Did you;
- Buy? Buy!!
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
After the sale he told me that it has a parental account on it, which he didn't mentioned while selling the account. Now the account cannot be logged on from me or Wondoh!

Other comments:
Me ann Wondoh spended time today May 16th 2012 on trying to gain access to the account the information has been switched around i cannot log in or anything. I have pm's of me and Wondoh conversation stating that the information has been indeed changed. I would like my money back or the account with the parental information.

Wondoh just showed me also in his thread he posted i reversed the payment here's proof Prnt Scrn 5mins ago.
Last edited by TwilightxSaga ; 05-16-2012 at 08:21 PM.
05-16-2012, 06:54 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
contacted the user, he has 24hours to reply
05-16-2012, 10:57 PM #3
Devz-x
Banned
I dont have access to the account. But someone does as i have it as a friend on my account and someone has been using it today.
Firstly he tried to reverse the payment which paypal decided i won the dispute now hes claiming i have stolen the account back cmon seriously hes obviously a scammer
05-16-2012, 11:48 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by x View Post
I dont have access to the account. But someone does as i have it as a friend on my account and someone has been using it today.
Firstly he tried to reverse the payment which paypal decided i won the dispute now hes claiming i have stolen the account back cmon seriously hes obviously a scammer

I was the one on the account earlier as I still have access to it as it was set to "not ask for password" on login. So it's still letting me login without needing the updated password.
But the details have been changed by someone.

So one of you is clearly lying.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-16-2012 at 11:52 PM.
05-17-2012, 12:37 AM #5
Devz-x
Banned
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I was the one on the account earlier as I still have access to it as it was set to "not ask for password" on login. So it's still letting me login without needing the updated password.
But the details have been changed by someone.

So one of you is clearly lying.

oh i see well he must still have the account i have no way to change the password as you changed it then gave him the account and then he changed it so unless i am psychic then he must be lying
05-17-2012, 07:21 AM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
oh i see well he must still have the account i have no way to change the password as you changed it then gave him the account and then he changed it so unless i am psychic then he must be lying

Proof the payment was attempted to be reversed??

I have been trying to change the account password today and it's not the same as it was, so someone has changed it.
You said you could get the parental details, but haven't.
05-17-2012, 07:36 AM #7
Devz-x
Banned
yeah i should have an email from paypal. and i was gonna get the PW but he reversed the payment so i didnt bother but i will asap and as for the password being changed unless i guessed what hr changed it too which is obv highly unlikely then theres no way i could have done so.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

I have been trying to change the account password today and it's not the same as it was, so someone has changed it.

Proof he reversed the payment and also that paypal ended the dispute in my favor
05-17-2012, 09:45 AM #8
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

yeah i should have an email from paypal. and i was gonna get the PW but he reversed the payment so i didnt bother but i will asap and as for the password being changed unless i guessed what hr changed it too which is obv highly unlikely then theres no way i could have done so.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Proof he reversed the payment and also that paypal ended the dispute in my favor

Exactly No FUNDS was recovered as in no money was ever moved. Scammer dude i got over 200 positive reviews and i'm number 1 on the site for trusted. The fact of the matter is why would you post it has parental AFTER the sale. Wondoh didn't you say the same thing? So who knows your friend could of call in and changed information. But this all can be avoided very easily. Wondoh the information was never changed i never logged on to the account and thank God xbox has a new way of seeing what systems logged onto it. So Dev call them up tell them that you can't log onto the account, since you have the correct information first/last/address/zip code tell them everything to get the account back simple. OR better yet the accoutn has 2 alternate emails on it change the password i'm sure you know the info to one of the alternate accounts as they have the same adamtill etc email.

P.S Thank you Wondoh if his so called friend is there or close to where he lived because he was like i'm not going by him 1am in the morning to just information it's almost been a week. Your telling me he couldn't call him up? What's taking so long on such information but as i said either reset the pasword due to alternate emails or call xbox up as the information is still in your name. Or send the $50 back.
Last edited by TwilightxSaga ; 05-17-2012 at 09:48 AM.
05-17-2012, 10:46 AM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
Twilight has been sent a pm which should sort this out :y:
05-17-2012, 01:07 PM #10
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Twilight has been sent a pm which should sort this out :y:

Sended a PM back to you i understand what your saying but this can happen at anytime without the parental email and pass. Also i sended a PM concerning AIM messaging.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo