05-23-2012, 07:04 PM #1
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LifeOutside
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i sync'd him 2 platinums and didnt receive what was agreed upon.

Proof:

i sync'd the trophies i offered him:

You must login or register to view this content.

here is proof he never did anything on my account:

no Battle: Los Angeles

no .detuned (i now have 100% thanks to ElKyeim PSN for offering to give me 100%)

i had 4% already on inFamous and no inFamous Festival of Blood

When did this happen: 5/22/2012

How did you purchase: via PSN Trophy Sync

How much?: No Money Involved

Did you: - Trade? i offered wet platinum and socom confrontation plat for infamous plat, .detuned, infamous festival of blood and battle l.a

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- never replied to my PM's

Other comments: he said he had inFamous Plat ready to sync. thats why i agreed to trade Wet Plat in the first place. the other games were just added along the way

Other comments: when the trade was in the works, we were messaging each other and in good communication. after i sync'd, he disappeared. I left my ps3 after i sync'd so im not sure what he could have done with my account. he could have possibly went in and downloaded stuff i have on my account. He also added someone to my friends list that I have no idea who this person is (psn: x_l2y_x). i wasted 4 hours working on his plats when i have other deals i need to work on.
Last edited by werdgawd ; 05-23-2012 at 07:26 PM.
05-23-2012, 08:39 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by werdgawd View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LifeOutside
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i sync'd him 2 platinums and didnt receive what was agreed upon.

Proof:

i sync'd the trophies i offered him:

here is proof he never did anything on my account:

no Battle: Los Angeles

no .detuned (i now have 100% thanks to ElKyeim PSN for offering to give me 100%)

i had 4% already on inFamous and no inFamous Festival of Blood

When did this happen: 5/22/2012

How did you purchase: via PSN Trophy Sync

How much?: No Money Involved

Did you: - Trade? i offered wet platinum and socom confrontation plat for infamous plat, .detuned, infamous festival of blood and battle l.a

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- never replied to my PM's

Other comments: he said he had inFamous Plat ready to sync. thats why i agreed to trade Wet Plat in the first place. the other games were just added along the way

Other comments: when the trade was in the works, we were messaging each other and in good communication. after i sync'd, he disappeared. I left my ps3 after i sync'd so im not sure what he could have done with my account. he could have possibly went in and downloaded stuff i have on my account. He also added someone to my friends list that I have no idea who this person is (psn: x_l2y_x). i wasted 4 hours working on his plats when i have other deals i need to work on.

He is currently involved in a similar dispute
Contacted the user, He has 24 hours to reply.
05-23-2012, 08:49 PM #3
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
He is currently involved in a similar dispute
Contacted the user, He has 24 hours to reply.

Thank you for your assistance.
05-24-2012, 01:13 PM #4
Thank you for your assistance.

Pm me your details again, and i'll sync the trophies.
05-24-2012, 02:18 PM #5
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
Originally posted by LifeOutside View Post
Pm me your details again, and i'll sync the trophies.

show proof you got them ready. take a picture of the trophies ready to go on my user you have on your ps3. im not trying to give out my info like that so easily. i want to see all the games we agreed upon... infamous plat 100%, battle: los angeles 100%, infamous: festival of blood 100%, and .detuned 100%. (i dont need .detuned anymore since someone offered to give me the trophies for vbux)
05-24-2012, 02:39 PM #6
show proof you got them ready. take a picture of the trophies ready to go on my user you have on your ps3. im not trying to give out my info like that so easily. i want to see all the games we agreed upon... infamous plat 100%, battle: los angeles 100%, infamous: festival of blood 100%, and .detuned 100%. (i dont need .detuned anymore since someone offered to give me the trophies for vbux)

your friend hotshot_01 just took my account lmao...
05-24-2012, 06:12 PM #7
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!

ok, he's not my friend, we just did a deal. if i was him and i saw that you had 2 scammer threads, i would have pulled out of the deal too. as far as him taking your account, i have no part in that so dont try and taint my thread with that non-sense.

** mods... can you delete his post about hotshot cause it has nothing to do with me and LifeOutside. thank you. **

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

and HotShot didnt do .detuned for me... my friend Elkyeim did them for me.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

you cant provide a picture showing that the trophies are ready to sync can you?

YOU ARE A SCAMMER. PERIOD.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

and the sad part is... you have been given opportunities to save face, but you dont take any action.

JUST MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU ARE A SCAMMER SO WE ALL CAN MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES!
05-24-2012, 08:47 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff

You need to sync these trophies or get banned... Up to you
05-25-2012, 05:15 PM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
ok, he's not my friend, we just did a deal. if i was him and i saw that you had 2 scammer threads, i would have pulled out of the deal too. as far as him taking your account, i have no part in that so dont try and taint my thread with that non-sense.

** mods... can you delete his post about hotshot cause it has nothing to do with me and LifeOutside. thank you. **

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

and HotShot didnt do .detuned for me... my friend Elkyeim did them for me.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

you cant provide a picture showing that the trophies are ready to sync can you?

YOU ARE A SCAMMER. PERIOD.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

and the sad part is... you have been given opportunities to save face, but you dont take any action.

JUST MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU ARE A SCAMMER SO WE ALL CAN MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES!

The user lifeOutide was previously the user You must login or register to view this content.
He got banned for scamming.
He only tripped the AE detector today. Probably to show who he really was.
Unfortunately we cannot do anything about the dispute.
Sorry for your wasted effort and time.

Word of advice,
Don't go first in a deal, if you do, make sure you are confident with the trade.
Scammers gonna scam, and there will always be people desperate enough to do so.

Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo