05-24-2012, 02:05 PM #1
HotShot01ps3
What The Hell's Going On?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:

When did this happen: Yesterday I asked him if he was interested in trading plat 4 plat, and he said sure.
So I told him what I could offer and he said he wanted Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing, Mega Mind, Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010, & Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai & that he would trade me Buzz Junior Robo Jam 100%, Pac Man HD 100%, Infamous 100%, & Infamous Festival of Blood 100%.

I finished Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing & Mega Mind in 20 minutes so he asked me to sync them so I did.
I asked how far he was and he said that all he needed to finish was Infamous Festival of Blood.

So I said well you can sync what you have done right now then get the rest Ready to Sync for tomorrow & I will do the same with Both Cabelas.

He immediately said "Ohh I have to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow and he got off of my account and signed out of Skype.

This morning I got online to notice that he had deleted me from his friends list and I asked him why he had deleted me on PSN & he said, "Ohh, I don't know".

So I said Hey, get on my account and sync the trophies you said you would sync yesterday before you got off, and he replied, "I don't sync first".

Right there I immediately knew I was going to get scammed.

So I told him that I was going to report him and he replied, "lol idc".

Then I When I looked at his profile I noticed he had scammed two others as well.

How did you purchase: Trophies for Trophies Trade.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? XXX

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- He said, " lol idc" on skype, then he deleted me.

Other comments: He has also been accused for scamming two other users on this site.
05-24-2012, 02:40 PM #2
I didn't scamm him, he's the one who took my account... ffs
05-24-2012, 02:50 PM #3
HotShot01ps3
He is now accusing me of stealing his account. How could you accuse me of being a petty thief when you are the one attempting to rip off everybody on NGU, as it seems.
05-24-2012, 03:04 PM #4
Originally posted by HotShot01ps3 View Post
He is now accusing me of stealing his account. How could you accuse me of being a petty thief when you are the one attempting to rip off everybody on NGU, as it seems.

You're taking advantage of some misundertandings, to steal my account. I opened a dispute against you, with a screenshot for our skype conversation. I want my account back.
05-24-2012, 03:06 PM #5
HotShot01ps3
Originally posted by LifeOutside View Post
You're taking advantage of some misundertandings, to steal my account. I opened a dispute against you, with a screenshot for our skype conversation. I want my account back.

I have already responded and told you that I didn't steal your account, im waiting for a mod now.
05-24-2012, 06:25 PM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff

Some misunderstandings?
You scammed 2 people already, that's not misunderstandings that's you being a scammer.

Why do you think no one would believe a word you say?
Becuase you have scammed 2 people.

Now you need to either sort out your other 2 disputes immediately or you will be off this site for good.
05-24-2012, 07:19 PM #7
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Some misunderstandings?
You scammed 2 people already, that's not misunderstandings that's you being a scammer.

Why do you think no one would believe a word you say?
Becuase you have scammed 2 people.

Now you need to either sort out your other 2 disputes immediately or you will be off this site for good.

This guy took my account, let's focus on him instead of my other disputes... He doesn't provide any proof of what he's saying, which I did in my dispute thread.
05-24-2012, 08:46 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
This guy took my account, let's focus on him instead of my other disputes... He doesn't provide any proof of what he's saying, which I did in my dispute thread.

No we can't just ignore your other disputes.

How can I believe you that he stole your account?
You are an accused scammer So how am I meant to believe a word you say?

You told people you would sync their throphies... Did you?
No.
You lied.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-25-2012 at 12:18 AM.
05-25-2012, 05:17 PM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by HotShot01ps3 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:

When did this happen: Yesterday I asked him if he was interested in trading plat 4 plat, and he said sure.
So I told him what I could offer and he said he wanted Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing, Mega Mind, Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010, & Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai & that he would trade me Buzz Junior Robo Jam 100%, Pac Man HD 100%, Infamous 100%, & Infamous Festival of Blood 100%.

I finished Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing & Mega Mind in 20 minutes so he asked me to sync them so I did.
I asked how far he was and he said that all he needed to finish was Infamous Festival of Blood.

So I said well you can sync what you have done right now then get the rest Ready to Sync for tomorrow & I will do the same with Both Cabelas.

He immediately said "Ohh I have to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow and he got off of my account and signed out of Skype.

This morning I got online to notice that he had deleted me from his friends list and I asked him why he had deleted me on PSN & he said, "Ohh, I don't know".

So I said Hey, get on my account and sync the trophies you said you would sync yesterday before you got off, and he replied, "I don't sync first".

Right there I immediately knew I was going to get scammed.

So I told him that I was going to report him and he replied, "lol idc".

Then I When I looked at his profile I noticed he had scammed two others as well.

How did you purchase: Trophies for Trophies Trade.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? XXX

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- He said, " lol idc" on skype, then he deleted me.

Other comments: He has also been accused for scamming two other users on this site.

The user lifeOutide was previously the user You must login or register to view this content.
He got banned for scamming.
He only tripped the AE detector today. Probably to show who he really was.
Unfortunately we cannot do anything about the dispute.
Sorry for your wasted effort and time.

Word of advice,
Don't go first in a deal, if you do, make sure you are confident with the trade.
Scammers gonna scam, and there will always be people desperate enough to do so.

Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Also please tell me you did actually steal his account? :ha!:
But I'm guessing you didn't.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo