05-31-2012, 08:43 PM #1
NorCal
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: INFINITYCL{CL}
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?- Traded

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 3 Days ago

How did you purchase: I lent him $3 and in return he would resign some data for me and/or pay me $5 back.

How much?: He owes me $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He's trying to verify his other paypal and another time he said he'll try to find a friend to pay me.

Other comments:I can provide paypal proof I sent him the money, but in the SB he pretty much confirmed I sent him the money. Also I don't want bad blood between me and him, I know he didnt intentionally scam me, but i need the money :(
05-31-2012, 08:51 PM #2
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by NorCal707 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: INFINITYCL{CL}
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?- Traded

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 3 Days ago

How did you purchase: I lent him $3 and in return he would resign some data for me and/or pay me $5 back.

How much?: He owes me $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He's trying to verify his other paypal and another time he said he'll try to find a friend to pay me.

Other comments:I can provide paypal proof I sent him the money, but in the SB he pretty much confirmed I sent him the money. Also I don't want bad blood between me and him, I know he didnt intentionally scam me, but i need the money :(

Im not scamming at all anyways send me your pp
05-31-2012, 08:56 PM #3
NorCal
Banned
Originally posted by INFINITYCL

Didn't you read the comments, I know you aren't scamming, but you said you would pay me the next day..., im sorry.
06-01-2012, 12:14 AM #4
xKtF
In my man cave
Didn't you read the comments, I know you aren't scamming, but you said you would pay me the next day..., im sorry.

Yea its cool the money will be to you by tomorrow ok
06-01-2012, 12:15 AM #5
NorCal
Banned

I sent you my PP 5 minutes after you told me too, are you paying me today or not?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Yea its cool the money will be to you by tomorrow ok

That hilarious, we posted at the same time lol :p

I was quoting your older post and has soon has i do it, i get a notification from you.
06-01-2012, 12:19 AM #6
xKtF
In my man cave
I sent you my PP 5 minutes after you told me too, are you paying me today or not?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

That hilarious, we posted at the same time lol :p

I was quoting your older post and has soon has i do it, i get a notification from you.

is tomorrow fine? its not that i dont have the money its because my paypal got limited and more stuff but i will try to get it to you tomorrow ok?
06-01-2012, 11:21 PM #7
NorCal
Banned
is tomorrow fine? its not that i dont have the money its because my paypal got limited and more stuff but i will try to get it to you tomorrow ok?

So when am i getting my money?
06-02-2012, 04:26 PM #8
NorCal
Banned

WTF man im about to dispute you on paypal....
06-02-2012, 05:21 PM #9
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by norcal707 View Post
wtf man im about to dispute you on paypal....

da fuck i told you get on skype so i can send you the fucking money yesterday fuck!!!!!!!!
06-02-2012, 06:03 PM #10
NorCal
Banned
da fuck i told you get on skype so i can send you the fucking money yesterday fuck!!!!!!!!

I PM'd you my paypal, y would i need to get on fuckng skype? Send me my money.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo