10-02-2012, 12:17 AM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been keeping Lovol in contact since day one. Paid PENNSTATE $250 via PayPal on Thursday, he promised to ship Friday. He didn't ship it. Sent me a PM Friday night saying he was going to ship Saturday. Haven't heard from him since, he deleted two of my VM's today and is ignoring my PM's.

Deleted VM's:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of Payment:
10-02-2012, 12:30 AM #2
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by NP
I have been keeping Lovol in contact since day one. Paid PENNSTATE $250 via PayPal on Thursday, he promised to ship Friday. He didn't ship it. Sent me a PM Friday night saying he was going to ship Saturday. Haven't heard from him since, he deleted two of my VM's today and is ignoring my PM's.
Contacted the user; he has 24 hours to respond. Also, please show proof of purchase.

You told me that he deleted your VMs regarding the trade and after further review, he has.

10-02-2012, 05:29 PM #3
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
I have opened a dispute on PayPal, just to make sure the message is crystal clear. On October 4th, I will be eligible to upgrade it to a claim, and will be doing just that unless PENNSTATE responds and ships the iPad.
10-03-2012, 03:35 AM #4
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Scammer banned.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo