10-04-2012, 07:06 AM #1
Repetition
dem feels
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: guahan
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? bought

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 09-29-2012

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 15 usd

Did you;
- Buy? buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- not replied

Other comments:

I bought a steam account, it worked for about 1 -2 weeks, when i went to login to it. It did not work, i contacted him he said he will use steam support to get it back, he said by last friday which has passed, he still hasnt responded to me about if he got it back.

sorry i had family issues i posted this 4 days late. hope it doesnt matter!
10-05-2012, 03:43 AM #2
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by Curiosity View Post

The accused have been contacted immediately. The 24 hours window is now effective. Please notify me if the accused have enter the dispute before 24 hours so we can get this matter resolved as smoothly as possible. Thank you.
10-06-2012, 02:26 PM #3
Repetition
dem feels
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
The accused have been contacted immediately. The 24 hours window is now effective. Please notify me if the accused have enter the dispute before 24 hours so we can get this matter resolved as smoothly as possible. Thank you.

Nothing has happened, what should I do, I would really like my $15 back!

Should I do do something with paypal?
10-06-2012, 08:31 PM #4
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by Curiosity View Post
Nothing has happened, what should I do, I would really like my $15 back!

Should I do do something with paypal?

Curiosity, Guahan have been convicted for scamming. Due to his actions, it resulted a permanent banned. However, NextGenUpdate can't refund you $15 since we're not associated w/ PayPal. But the best case scenario is to file a dispute on PayPal. PayPal will ask you to provide sufficent evidence, so when they review your case, they can determine whether or not you have provided enough evidence to win your case. If you win your case, PayPal will take the $15 fund out of his PayPal account and store it back into your account. As behalf of NextGenUpdate's Staff, we're sorry for any inconvenience. Best of luck on your PayPal dispute.

Case Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo