10-05-2012, 03:03 PM #1
oNe v2
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: oioipunx
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? vBux

Proof: Into my PM's Mod Can Check It

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Elite Membership For 3 Months

How much?: 1.5 Million vBux

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer? Many Times And He Didn't Reply...
If yes, What did they say? He Didn't Reply...

Other comments: I Asked For Him To Buy Me Elite 3 Months For All My vBux And He Said YES, Now I Saw Him Online And He Clearly Ignoring All My PM's And Visitor Message. All I Want Is My Elite Membership Or My vBux Back... Also I Ask To Infract Him, Because He's Going Back On The Deal :(
10-05-2012, 03:08 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jon
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: oioipunx
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? vBux

Proof: Into my PM's Mod Can Check It

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Elite Membership For 3 Months

How much?: 1.5 Million vBux

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer? Many Times And He Didn't Reply...
If yes, What did they say? He Didn't Reply...

Other comments: I Asked For Him To Buy Me Elite 3 Months For All My vBux And He Said YES, Now I Saw Him Online And He Clearly Ignoring All My PM's And Visitor Message. All I Want Is My Elite Membership Or My vBux Back... Also I Ask To Infract Him, Because He's Going Back On The Deal :(

The accused has been contacted.
10-05-2012, 03:49 PM #3
I get paid every month, i havnt replied because im back and forwards all the time, you are going o have to wait till next friday, YES you sent me your details and YES you have put your vbucks in my, but you did all that while i was offline which i TOLD you too add me on PSN so i could tell you whats going on. So how about you can piss off, take your vbucks and go and open a dispute about someone else.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

there you go your points are bak. now just leave me alone and go mes someone elses account up

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
The accused has been contacted.

why do i have accused stuff all over my name ?

sort it out please
10-05-2012, 04:02 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
You have both recieved warnings for trading under requirements, and oioipunx has recieved an infraction for time wasting.

Originally posted by oioipunx View Post
I get paid every month, i havnt replied because im back and forwards all the time, you are going o have to wait till next friday, YES you sent me your details and YES you have put your vbucks in my, but you did all that while i was offline which i TOLD you too add me on PSN so i could tell you whats going on. So how about you can piss off, take your vbucks and go and open a dispute about someone else.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

there you go your points are bak. now just leave me alone and go mes someone elses account up

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

why do i have accused stuff all over my name ?

sort it out please

Becuase you were an "accused scammer".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo